Account Not Linked

maybe a Christmas gift I hope
Old Dec 18 2010, 11:28 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

i have some confused holiday animals no joke my holiday bull thinks he is a pig and my holiday chicken thinks he is a bunny they have retreated to their respective barns and won't realize who they really are thought of selling them and getting new ones but it is just too funny they are on my farm one come see click on them they have some personality disorder for real...... lol lol any animal shrinks in the forum that can come help??

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 19 2010, 07:22 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
i have some confused holiday animals no joke my holiday bull thinks he is a pig and my holiday chicken thinks he is a bunny they have retreated to their respective barns and won't realize who they really are thought of selling them and getting new ones but it is just too funny they are on my farm one come see click on them they have some personality disorder for real...... lol lol any animal shrinks in the forum that can come help??
oh darn now they know who they are was sure funny though when i got to my farm and the holiday bull was in the pig pen lol when i clicked on it It says move holiday pig lol was so funny......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 19 2010, 11:18 AM

Quote:
oh darn now they know who they are was sure funny though when i got to my farm and the holiday bull was in the pig pen lol when i clicked on it It says move holiday pig lol was so funny......
LOL...The Dev's have promised us some new animals with the next update, so I guess they have been doing some work in the unseen background in preparation for the update.... ... which probably explains why your animals were so confused......So funny though...

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Dec 19 2010, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
It doesn't answer the question of why so much chromite ore when not enough of the other ores to even fill the facility one time even though you have a 7 day supply. At least I didn't see the answer to that question there. I was kind of hoping that perhaps someone who had all the facilities would know of it being used in another one besides the metal facility.

I really cannot see why the game makes some things very hard to have enough of, and others so abundant. For example, I have no trouble keeping up with the items needed for the natural remedy facility. It has got to be my favorite facility, the only one I have 3 of in fact. The rest I only have one of, with the exception of the sawmill, which I have 2 of. I would NEVER buy 2 of some of them as I can't even fill them one time totally ever, such as the breakfast facility. Never can I keep up with sausage. It is rediculous how little I can make the items with sausage even though I wait days to even load the ones that take sausage. IF I could keep up with sausage and ham, I would go thru the trouble of collecting more geese, but as it stands now, it is pointless. I will not get 2 of any farmcash facility as something might come out I like better, and farmcash is limited, so I just simply don't load things that take sausage or ham, like I NEVER make ham pizza. I will not buy a truck for each farm in order to keep up, like I did the crude oil pump and the gold mine. I think it is something that takes away from the game having to have one on each farm in order to be able to load much at all in the facilies, but I guess each game has to have at least one negative. Perhaps someday they will come up with something similar to the manure truck to increase the yields of some of these other items as well. I guess it doesn't really matter. It is just, that silly as it may seem, there is satisfaction in loading some facilities such as the coffee and tea shop and the natural remedy, where as others, I could skip loading them for days, as they are discouraging to me.

You are right about that. Maybe they should make them ALL hard, and then it would be fair.

Old Dec 19 2010, 11:52 AM

Quote:
the key to having enough items to fill your facilities is to save up i had to do that with the meat flour, eggs, cheese , corn etc.... i now have enough to fill all my facilities... you have calculate and figure up how much you need to save up while not using any at all for a period of time... it really really works......

Hehehe..... the key to having enough items to fill your facilities is to not fill your facilities....

Old Dec 19 2010, 11:54 AM

This year's Christmas Present will be farms #8 and #9. However, the cost will require a government stimulus the size of the national debt.

Only FT$$ will be allowed to purchase them, not coin. Now THAT will turn a lot of farmers into naughty girls and boys.
Old Dec 19 2010, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
This year's Christmas Present will be farms #8 and #9. However, the cost will require a government stimulus the size of the national debt.

Only FT$$ will be allowed to purchase them, not coin. Now THAT will turn a lot of farmers into naughty girls and boys.

LOL....generosity is the Christmas Spirit...not Scrooge.....On the other hand..maybe its a new trend... ....

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Dec 19 2010, 04:04 PM

Level:
XP:

". . . government stimulus" !!! Watch your language, StoneFace LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post

Old Dec 19 2010, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorious Vivian View Post
Since we can not store the snow that covers the whole farm can we delete it when spring comes? If so, how and if not how can we cover it up then????
To replace the snow ground cover with grass or some other ground cover, go to the Ground tab in the Store and select the ground cover of your choice. The cost is 100 coins.