Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 12 2015, 11:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramma Cindy View Post
i don't understand the 7 days for the quest to finish it in to receive 2FC.. when does the 1st day start? when you open the first quest? like mine reads W TH F SA SU M TU W.....does that mean on WED it's my 7th day? I don't want to miss out on 1FC if i don't collect it in time if i can't get the 8 quests done in 1 wk.. where are the rules on these things? so hard to find in all the posts. thank you
Hi Gramma Cindy,
The basic rules on the quests are in the Game Guide chapter on Quests. It does not explain about the farm cash part, but does explain how to complete the quests and about life line uses. Here is a link to that:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
For the Farm Cash part, the "week" is a moving week. If you look at your chart on Wednesday then it will show from Wednesday through the next Wednesday, but if you look at the chart on Thursday it will show from Thursday to Thursday. I know that sounds confusing. If today is Wednesday and you complete a quest today, then it will show on the Wednesday on the right of the list. When you look tomorrow that quest will still show on Wednesday to the left of the right side Thursday. The quests then are moving down to the left each day that passes.
Now the simple way to keep track. The developers recently added two tools that will help you. The first is the Show Quests button. This will be a list of the quests that you have completed and the length of time since they were completed. The one to watch will be the last one in the list. When it gets to 6 days then it will start saying 6 days and X amount of hours and minutes. You have to collect your farm cash, before that hits 7 days exactly or you will lose that quest.
The second help they have added is if you click on the Collect FarmCash button at the bottom of the statement it will tell you how long until you can collect your Farm Cash. When it gets under 1 day then it will tell you how many hours and minutes. From that you can calculate when is the earliest you can collect.
One key suggestion we offer is after you have collected then wait at least 12 to 24 hours before you complete the last step of any new or carried over quests. This will give you a safety time in case you are late getting in to collect the next week.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2015, 02:00 AM

Default Quests

What is the point in a task that requires a facility that is locked?

Yes today's quest is to load/produce frozen orange freeze pops....I am on level 164 and facility locked till level 243!!!

Also thinking it was going to be a FC facility, I used my lifeline button and now stuck with GIFT for 7 days....glitches like this are so annoying.

Visit my farm

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6169&farm_ix=0
Old Jan 13 2015, 09:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapsgal View Post
What is the point in a task that requires a facility that is locked?

Yes today's quest is to load/produce frozen orange freeze pops....I am on level 164 and facility locked till level 243!!!

Also thinking it was going to be a FC facility, I used my lifeline button and now stuck with GIFT for 7 days....glitches like this are so annoying.
Hi Sapsgal,
The quests are randomly assigned and do not look at levels or what facilities you have. If you will check the last step you can see what facility is required and can check to see if you have it or can buy it then you won't waste a life line if that isn't possible.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2015, 10:11 AM

i have a question....when i finish the quests except for the last one (loading the quest) i can't figure out exactly how to do that because most of them say to do the same thing i have already done, sometimes i have done it twice like "you need one more of such n such to load" this is very frustrating Can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong? thank you
Old Jan 13 2015, 10:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie22 View Post
i have a question....when i finish the quests except for the last one (loading the quest) i can't figure out exactly how to do that because most of them say to do the same thing i have already done, sometimes i have done it twice like "you need one more of such n such to load" this is very frustrating Can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong? thank you
Hi Susie,
Which quests are you talking about? The two types of quests operate slightly different.
Old Jan 13 2015, 04:36 PM

why do we lose any points over what is needed to earn one (1) coin? There should be points remaining when we "cash in" our finished quests! It is frustrating to spend so much time finishing a quest just to lose the points! Please fix this. If the points are kept long enough to get 8 pts, the older ones expire before we can "cash" them in!
Old Jan 13 2015, 04:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonidaK View Post
why do we lose any points over what is needed to earn one (1) coin? There should be points remaining when we "cash in" our finished quests! It is frustrating to spend so much time finishing a quest just to lose the points! Please fix this. If the points are kept long enough to get 8 pts, the older ones expire before we can "cash" them in!
Hi Bonida,
There is nothing to fix. The quests you complete are good for 7 days exactly. The objective is to complete 8 quests within 7 days to be able to get 2 farm cash. Other wise you can complete at least 3 to get 1 farm cash. Those are the rules set down when the farm cash was added for the quests.
Old Jan 14 2015, 12:50 PM

Get rid of the life lines or make them better! I am sooo tired of hitting that life saver only to get yet another one that will not help me and then ties up the quest for a week when I might need one for another quest.Getting to hate the whole regular quest experience.The coop quests are much nicer.

Why can't you get help from other players like in the coop quests?

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 14 2015 at 06:12 PM.
Old Jan 14 2015, 06:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyobrien View Post
Get rid of the life lines or make them better! I am sooo tired of hitting that life saver only to get yet another one that will not help me and then ties up the quest for a week when I might need one for another quest.Getting to hate the whole regular quest experience.The coop quests are much nicer.

Why can't you get help from other players like in the coop quests?
Hi Lilly,
The life lines are random so sometimes you may not get one that helps and other times itr may be a big help. It is your choice whether or not you want to try the life line. Life lines do not extend how long a quest will be open and does not tie up the quest. What it does do is keep you from getting another life line until that quest is completed or expires.

You can get help from other players in your regular quests. That is what the life lines let you do by either working their facilities or harvesting for them if you get the Employee life line. Or by sending you gifts or ingredients from your requests with the Gift life line. Or by selling you basic items with the Trading life line. Each one of those life lines are getting help from other players.
Old Jan 14 2015, 07:07 PM

so i wanna know who are slashkey and is farm town the only game they actually do?

p.s please start having Farm Cash offers! i would buy so much more!
and land expansion sales
oh and give the bar its license already haha