Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 26 2012, 11:32 PM
Account Not Linked

OK.. to complete my first quest was great.. all done in basically an hour or so.. very happy. But it appeared I had to wait 18.5 hours to start a new quest.. thats crazy! Lost interest very quickly with this quest thing. Glad it isnt a vital part of the game!!
Old Jan 26 2012, 11:40 PM

Awesome upgrade can hardly wait for the new levels...the new challenges is fun, and something different to for sure, keep up the great work...I love this game... thanks Raul
Old Jan 26 2012, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Sorry...I have to run...see you later.....tomorrow....
u cant run fast enough buddy!!!

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Jan 26 2012, 11:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
OK.. to complete my first quest was great.. all done in basically an hour or so.. very happy. But it appeared I had to wait 18.5 hours to start a new quest.. thats crazy! Lost interest very quickly with this quest thing. Glad it isnt a vital part of the game!!
One a day is all you get...
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 27 2012, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
I have held my temper as long as I can. I am about to blow a fuse. I have been a contented player for years and have had ONLY good things to say about this product and it's makers. But enough is enough!!!!! I have had it up to my eyeballs with these stupid popups telling me my progress on the belts that I achieve. I DON"T CARE about the progress. All I know is I press all my "start all" buttons quickly and cannot get two more facilities until all 8 items in the previous facility start transmitting popups. I get MAD and close the facility manager before I finish because I do not want to see the popups any more. I even went to a neighbors farm today to harvest their crops and the **** popups started appearing while trying to do my work.

Why can we not have a "check box" switch in the preferences drop down menu that allow us to turn off these irritating announcement that we could care less about. You say, well it is only until you reach 6th Dan. I say and then they will release another 25 facilities to produce hundreds more of the idiotic announcements.

ENUF!! is ENUF!!
I have to agree here ... AGAIN ... Would you please listen to these pleas to get rid of the pop ups on the facility manager. It is absolutely relentless when we are trying to fill our facilities; sometimes in a hurry, and the pop up won't stop coming. For every single product in a facility it sends a popup. As Mcdaddie says, WE DON'T CARE!! and for the very few that we do care about, by the time it comes around we are so furious that we click it off without accepting it too.

Not only are the popups relentless, but there are some neighbours out there who seem to think that it's a really good idea to accept them all and so there is an unending stream of their requests for a bonus on our facebook pages.

The must be another way to deal with this. PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO GET RID OF THEM !!!!!

Old Jan 27 2012, 12:44 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
I have to agree here ... AGAIN ... Would you please listen to these pleas to get rid of the pop ups on the facility manager. It is absolutely relentless when we are trying to fill our facilities; sometimes in a hurry, and the pop up won't stop coming. For every single product in a facility it sends a popup. As Mcdaddie says, WE DON'T CARE!! and for the very few that we do care about, by the time it comes around we are so furious that we click it off without accepting it too.

Not only are the popups relentless, but there are some neighbours out there who seem to think that it's a really good idea to accept them all and so there is an unending stream of their requests for a bonus on our facebook pages.

The must be another way to deal with this. PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO GET RID OF THEM !!!!!
Helen thay can only post 5 every 12 hours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 27 2012, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Helen thay can only post 5 every 12 hours.
Yep, but when you get several dill brains doing it, that can really mess with your facebook page. I'm trying not to be mean and taking them off my list, but just clicking them all off.

Old Jan 27 2012, 01:04 AM

Still trying to figure out the numbers in black circles in the quests. I am still having to wait 22 hours for the wretched little sausage packs to be ready to go, and according to my breakfast restaurant it will take 6 hours for 20 goose egg omelettes to be prepared, but there is the number 174 sitting in the first final product box.

If that is hours to finish, then that is more than the time allowed, which doesn't fit with the 22 x 6 = 28 that it seems that it should be.

Apart from clicking 'start all' in my semi in the first place, where am I going wrong given that all other elements of the quest are ticked as done?

Old Jan 27 2012, 01:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Still trying to figure out the numbers in black circles in the quests. I am still having to wait 22 hours for the wretched little sausage packs to be ready to go, and according to my breakfast restaurant it will take 6 hours for 20 goose egg omelettes to be prepared, but there is the number 174 sitting in the first final product box.

If that is hours to finish, then that is more than the time allowed, which doesn't fit with the 22 x 6 = 28 that it seems that it should be.

Apart from clicking 'start all' in my semi in the first place, where am I going wrong given that all other elements of the quest are ticked as done?
Have you started your omlettes? If not, do you have the things needed to make them in storage? If so click on 1 batch of those. Your quest will finish in 6 hours.
Main thing to remember when doing your quests is to only start 1 batch at a time, per item needed. The only thing you can't hurry are any harvested items.
Old Jan 27 2012, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Have you started your omlettes? If not, do you have the things needed to make them in storage? If so click on 1 batch of those. Your quest will finish in 6 hours.
Main thing to remember when doing your quests is to only start 1 batch at a time, per item needed. The only thing you can't hurry are any harvested items.
Thanks Taz, I've started just one batch at a time for a second quest.

I'm thinking that the black circle numbers are not correct. My sausage order still says 21 hours and is definitely counting down, but now my final product window says 20 started out of 20 total. Go figure Oh well... I guess the window will tell me when I've successfully completed the quest.

Closed Thread