Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 21 2011, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
I absolutely LOVE this game and am totally addicted to it and will continue to play and spend and thank you for continuing to make the game better and better. But frankly, the Start-All functionality being drawn out and out and out and you milking your players for farm cash and never completing the functionality is really irritating. Without even checking, I bought the 2 new ones thinking that would solve most of the rest that are taking so long to load. But NO, alot of the factories that have been in play since day one haven't been done yet. Please give us a break here - add some of those onto the tools we have already purchased. Put the sawmill onto the loader, and most of the rest of them could be added to the new conveyor or packaging tools. Enough is enough.
I have to agree. All those 12 click facilities not included in load all? As for the expense, are you trying to get rid of all us cranky seniors who just can't afford all this real money for a game? FB took away all chances at accumulating free FC, even one a day; fixed incomes can't justify the expense, no matter how wonderful the game may be, esp for insomniacs.

Please consider that loyalty is entitled to some rewards, not more stuff to buy. I understand all about patience and playing at a slower pace, and devs need real $$ too; however, the FC charges are ridiculously high.