Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 21 2018, 01:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn06 View Post
I have another problem and noticed a lot of people are having the same problem lately. My hire requests are not going out when I hire someone. Initially I can tell because "hire request sent" rises up from my avatar after I send a hire request. It's not doing that now and ppl aren't getting my hire request. The only way to get it working is that I have to close my browser and go back into the game. Refreshing my browser doesn't do the trick. Please Help!
Hi Autumn,
If you try to send a hire request to someone who has already received one then it will not go through to them. It is set to not allow a second or more hire request to go to an indivdual as they used to so the new one would go over the older one. The recipient of the first hire request has 30 seconds to decide and either reject or accept that hire request before they can get another request.
As we have just had a release there are more players on and I am sure more trying to hire which may be causing it to appear your hires are not going through.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 21 2018, 09:54 AM

Default hire request

I had the same problem when I was hiring a friend who I use a lot to do my farms (she is not on my buddy list nor is she my SN). I tried to hire her in the Inn where we always meet when I need her to work on my farms. I didn't get the confirmation. I did it once and I asked her if she got the hire request and she said no. I know it takes 30 seconds for her to respond. I am aware of that. I had to try again after the 30 seconds and still nothing, so we went to one of her farms and tried again and nothing. So I closed out my browser, went back into the game, we met at the Inn and I sent her a hire request and she finally got it. So see there is something wrong with the hire requests.

Last edited by Autumn06; Apr 21 2018 at 09:56 AM. Reason: a correction
Old Apr 21 2018, 10:02 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
I had the same problem when I was hiring a friend who I use a lot to do my farms (she is not on my buddy list nor is she my SN). I tried to hire her in the Inn where we always meet when I need her to work on my farms. I didn't get the confirmation. I did it once and I asked her if she got the hire request and she said no. I know it takes 30 seconds for her to respond. I am aware of that. I had to try again after the 30 seconds and still nothing, so we went to one of her farms and tried again and nothing. So I closed out my browser, went back into the game, we met at the Inn and I sent her a hire request and she finally got it. So see there is something wrong with the hire requests.
Hi Autumn06,

Taz is not available at the moment. I'm afraid I can not reproduce what you are saying, mine are all going out fine and they are getting and accepting them.

Have you tried clearing your memcache for this issue? If not try that and see if that help moving forwards. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload.

If you haven't already done it since you got this issue it might also be worth clearing your browser caches as well.

If none of that helps you can contact support and see if they have any more ideas for you. It may be that someone else has reported this to them and not the forum.
Old Apr 21 2018, 10:04 AM

Default The save button when fishing stacked fishing farms

The game doesn't let me do anything when it is in the process of saving and I can't even send a message to the employer. It sucks because he/she won't be able to contact me or know that I am having issues with the saving and he/she will most likely go and hire someone else. I hate not being able to contact the employer. Now that I am aware of this problem, whenever I go to fish stacks of lakes etc, I go slow especially with the ext tools. I was just so disappointed with not being able to collect the 403 millions of coins in fish and not being able to contact the employer
Old Apr 21 2018, 01:24 PM

I cleared my history and everything else you asked me to. When I send out a hire request in the market place, the message "hire request sent" rises up from my avatar. I wait for 30 seconds. I get nothing back, so I try again and send another request to someone else. No message rises from my avatar. I have to close out my browser (I use google chrome) then go back in the game and hopefully find the person I want to hire. Luckily they are still in the marketplace. I send the hire request again and get a confirmation. This is getting ridiculous. Please research this issue, ty
Old Apr 21 2018, 01:37 PM

Quote:
I cleared my history and everything else you asked me to. When I send out a hire request in the market place, the message "hire request sent" rises up from my avatar. I wait for 30 seconds. I get nothing back, so I try again and send another request to someone else. No message rises from my avatar. I have to close out my browser (I use google chrome) then go back in the game and hopefully find the person I want to hire. Luckily they are still in the marketplace. I send the hire request again and get a confirmation. This is getting ridiculous. Please research this issue, ty
Hi Autumn06

We have tried to reproduce the problem but we couldn't.

Only one more thing for you to do, please reset your router/modem in case any bad data is stored in it.

If that doesnt work and you continue having problems, then please contact Support team.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 22 2018, 04:12 AM

Default Same problem

I am having the same problem with my hire requests.
Old Apr 22 2018, 09:43 PM

Can't send hire requests.
Old Apr 22 2018, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martybelle View Post
I am having the same problem with my hire requests.
Quote:
Originally Posted by abuelitakey View Post
Can't send hire requests.
Hi Marybelle and abuelitakey

We have emailed the developers about this problem.

Some users have said they had to reload the game and then they were able to send hire requests.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 23 2018, 06:51 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi Autumn06, Martybelle, abuelitakey,

The developers have requested you supply your chat server numbers please (either F3 or F4) . You will find these in the chat window when you first load your farm. You may post your answers here or post them in the New Release thread.

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Apr 23 2018 at 07:06 AM.

Tags
bonus, bonus chest, coins, fish, hiring, hiring help, lost bonus, lost pay, market, neighbors helping, no payoff, no xp bonuses, question, show work info, tools missing when hired