Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 21 2018, 03:11 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 View Post
I am having a problem with my quests, either regular or the co-op ones. I have tried to do the final step on two of them, and it tells me I do not own the facility. That is INCORRECT! I own every single facility there is. If I go to the "store" and open the facility section, and then choose the "not owned" option, it shows about six or eight facilities, claiming that I do not own them. That is incorrect. I definitely own all of them. This just started happening this past week. I can not finish my quest in the quest section, but if I go to the farm that has all of my facilities, and I search very hard for the facility, I can open it and then finish it from there.

Why is it telling me that I do not own facilities, when I definitely own them? Thank you for responding!
Hi FarmersWife1965,

Go to the farm which has the "missing" facility, open the facility manager and click on the Funnel. Set the facility location to "current farm", see if it then shows up. Then reload your game and change the facility location back to "All farms" and see if it then behaves for you.

If it still insists it's missing after that try storing the facility, reload then and put it back out on the same farm ( that way you will not lose products being made in it). Make sure you have enough clear space with nothing on it, on your farm, to be able to do this though.
Old Oct 22 2018, 08:46 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi FarmersWife1965,

Go to the farm which has the "missing" facility, open the facility manager and click on the Funnel. Set the facility location to "current farm", see if it then shows up. Then reload your game and change the facility location back to "All farms" and see if it then behaves for you.

If it still insists it's missing after that try storing the facility, reload then and put it back out on the same farm ( that way you will not lose products being made in it). Make sure you have enough clear space with nothing on it, on your farm, to be able to do this though.
Thank you, Tiger, for responding. I have tried both of these suggestions, and neither has remedied the situation. The FIFTEEN facilities that are being affected, while still showing up in my facility manager AND on my farm, are still being listed as "not owned" when I sort using the funnel in the "store". I can also not open them in a quest, as it tells me I need to purchase it. Yet, when I click "store all", "cash out all", "start all", or "load all" in the facility manager, those fifteen facilities are being worked....just not in the quest portion of the game. So frustrating.
Old Oct 22 2018, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Thank you, Tiger, for responding. I have tried both of these suggestions, and neither has remedied the situation. The FIFTEEN facilities that are being affected, while still showing up in my facility manager AND on my farm, are still being listed as "not owned" when I sort using the funnel in the "store". I can also not open them in a quest, as it tells me I need to purchase it. Yet, when I click "store all", "cash out all", "start all", or "load all" in the facility manager, those fifteen facilities are being worked....just not in the quest portion of the game. So frustrating.
Hi FarmersWife1965,

Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if that has helped.

If not, please list some of those facilities so we can take a look. Also please supply your farm link. Instructions, if you need them can be found........
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390
When you have done that please provide the link in your post.
Old Oct 22 2018, 01:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi FarmersWife1965,

Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if that has helped.

If not, please list some of those facilities so we can take a look. Also please supply your farm link. Instructions, if you need them can be found........
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390
When you have done that please provide the link in your post.
Here is my farm link, followed by the facilities I am being told I do not own, when I do. Also, this just started happening last week. Before that, everything was fine.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5523&farm_ix=1

Supermarket
Movie Theatre
Luxury Hotel
Police Station
Hippodrome
Airline Catering Facility
Mexican Restaurant
Jazz Music Band
Lawn Games Supply Factory
Midwest American Restaurant
Ambulance Supply Factory
Taste of Canada
Kids Clothing Mill
Kids Clothing Place
Critter Control Supply
Old Oct 22 2018, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Here is my farm link, followed by the facilities I am being told I do not own, when I do. Also, this just started happening last week. Before that, everything was fine.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5523&farm_ix=1

Supermarket
Movie Theatre
Luxury Hotel
Police Station
Hippodrome
Airline Catering Facility
Mexican Restaurant
Jazz Music Band
Lawn Games Supply Factory
Midwest American Restaurant
Ambulance Supply Factory
Taste of Canada
Kids Clothing Mill
Kids Clothing Place
Critter Control Supply
Hi FarmersWife1965,

Thank you for your link. I can see those facilites in your data and i can see them on your farm. As nothing we have asked you to try has worked, please report this to support.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

In the meantime, in case you are not aware, if you use the search icon in the tool box and type in the name of the facility you are looking for on your farm, you will be able to find it quicker.
Old Oct 23 2018, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi dizzydg,
Is it for the Load Fantasy Section Label quest?
You do not have any of the Fantasy Section Labels in your storage. You can not load what you don't have in storage.

Did you make the Fantasy Section Label in the Library Supplies Factory? If not you need to do that first and then store them so you can load 1 in your library.
Yes, I did everything so far. The fantasy quest labels are finished.
I just have to load them in my library, which I bought but it's not highlighted, you know? It's not 'registering' that I HAVE a library therefore it won't let me 'load' the labels. It .keeps saying I need a library. I HAVE a library.
Thanks so much. Sally (dizzydg)
Old Oct 23 2018, 03:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzydg View Post
Yes, I did everything so far. The fantasy quest labels are finished.
I just have to load them in my library, which I bought but it's not highlighted, you know? It's not 'registering' that I HAVE a library therefore it won't let me 'load' the labels. It .keeps saying I need a library. I HAVE a library.
Thanks so much. Sally (dizzydg)
Hi Sally,
EDIT: We have figured it out. The library you have is a decoration building and not the service facility one. You will need to buy the service facility library which is 3 million coins.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesn't work please try moving your library to your storage, click the save button, then close and reopen your farms, and place it back on the same farm so you won't lose production. Then try getting to it through the quest to load the labels. Only load one to make sure if it doesn't take you will have space to try again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 23 2018 at 04:16 PM.
Old Oct 24 2018, 09:04 PM

Question

Okay, thanks Taz, I will try this.

Last edited by dizzydg; Oct 24 2018 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Didn't see Taz' reply
Old Oct 24 2018, 09:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzydg View Post
Yes, I clearly own the library. I had this problem with other quests too.
Hi dizzydg,
You own the library that is a decoration which costs 500,000 coins. The library that is a facility costs 3,000,000 coins. Go to the store and use the magnifying glass search to hunt for library. You will see there are 2 items titled Library. Only 1 of them has the green question mark in the corner indicating it is a facility.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 24 2018, 10:29 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi dizzydg,
You own the library that is a decoration which costs 500,000 coins. The library that is a facility costs 3,000,000 coins. Go to the store and use the magnifying glass search to hunt for library. You will see there are 2 items titled Library. Only 1 of them has the green question mark in the corner indicating it is a facility.
Thanks! I appreciate your help. I have the correct library now but the quest expired. Oh well, now I know, lol. I think I'm figuring out the forum also.

Tags
completed quest, employee lifeline, farm cash, farmcash claim, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, quest, quest expires, quest manager, quest time, quest time remaining, quest time to make item, quest x025, quests, quests completed, regular quests, time limit, time to make an item, trader lifeline, trading