Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 18 2017, 08:58 PM

Default Sasme problems here

Game is excruciatingly slow, and I just started 4th ship, (pink) and instead of showing the reduced time for three loaded since the reduced times started, it is at the full 48 minutes. I mean, seriously, guys--the slow play has been going on for several days, but is now worse than ever, and the ship times aren't working.... I realize that programming can be an imprecise science, but releasing it before it's thoroughly tested?

BTW, my ship released earlier today went faster than this one will, from the looks of it.... Since now the system shows NO SHIPS released in the last 2+days?
Old May 18 2017, 09:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautysmom View Post
Game is excruciatingly slow, and I just started 4th ship, (pink) and instead of showing the reduced time for three loaded since the reduced times started, it is at the full 48 minutes. I mean, seriously, guys--the slow play has been going on for several days, but is now worse than ever, and the ship times aren't working.... I realize that programming can be an imprecise science, but releasing it before it's thoroughly tested?

BTW, my ship released earlier today went faster than this one will, from the looks of it.... Since now the system shows NO SHIPS released in the last 2+days?
Hi Beautysmom,
We are aware of the problems with the ships and with the slowness and both problems have been reported to the developers. Please be patient for them to find the problems.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 18 2017, 09:52 PM

Default £rd ship to load and says no ships have been despatched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi rodneycs

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then reopen your farms and check if you continue receiving the same message.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

About the shortened time for containers, please note that it will only apply for those ships that were dispatched AFTER Wednesday, May 17, 2017 9:00 PM

eastern time.
Allday yesterday had the same problem with the second despatched ship and now this morning after waiting the 24 hrs come to load the 3rd ship and it says I have despatched no ships and so no reduction. What's up?
Old May 18 2017, 10:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
Allday yesterday had the same problem with the second despatched ship and now this morning after waiting the 24 hrs come to load the 3rd ship and it says I have despatched no ships and so no reduction. What's up?
Hi rodneycs,
We are aware of the problems with the ships and with the slowness and both problems have been reported to the developers. Please be patient for them to find the problems.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 18 2017, 10:20 PM

After the last correction to the ships, it erased the record of dispatched ships or at least after dispatching a ship this morning and yesterday morning, I didn't get any credit for them and have full loading time for this ship.
Old May 18 2017, 10:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dofford View Post
After the last correction to the ships, it erased the record of dispatched ships or at least after dispatching a ship this morning and yesterday morning, I didn't get any credit for them and have full loading time for this ship.
Hi dofford,
We are aware of the problems with the ships and the problems have been reported to the developers. Please be patient for them to find the problems.
Old May 18 2017, 11:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has just posted this about the problems today:

Post-Release Updates - May 18th, 11:30PM

- We had severe server emergencies in the afternoon, everything should be back to normal now.

- It's possible that the issue with the containers time to be reset back to the original times because the ship dispatch history was lost for the past 2 days may have been related to the server issue above but we are not sure of this. If you dispatched a ship again after May 18, 11:30 PM, and suddenly this ship dispatch date disappear from the dispatch date list, please report it on this thread.
Old May 18 2017, 11:16 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

the game is running like a singer sewing machine down here on the mexican border
Old May 18 2017, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi dofford,
We are aware of the problems with the ships and the problems have been reported to the developers. Please be patient for them to find the problems.
The history is back and the reduced time is also back. Thanks for taking time to answer my post. I was patient and went on and loaded 2 containers. My note was just to flag a problem.

You guts do a good job. Keep it up. It is much appreciated.

Dale O.
Old May 19 2017, 02:48 PM

Well, my dispatched cargo ships now again lists ships that was dispatched on May 16th & May 17th. But, is missing the ships dispatched on May 18th????? What is up with not having the ships that was dispatched on May 15th??????
Closed Thread