Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 29 2014, 05:00 PM

I have a question about this. If friends and neighbors can purchase products and or crops from us without our knowledge, won't that make us run short for stocking our own facilities?
Old Sep 29 2014, 05:02 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Quinn Mooneyhan View Post
Is it possible to have a blue light special (my neighbors list page) to see who is doing the new blue quest so we can add them as neighbors?

Lol, blue-light special, I've been calling it that, too.

I was going thru my friends in my neighbors tab last night and sent out a few neighbor requests to co-op players, but it occurred to me that if this ramps up and I keep doing that, I will be knocking off a bunch of long-time companions for no other reason than they do not play this little foo-foo game addition. I'm going to the suggestions thread to see if they can give us the ability to choose who falls off the list when we add new neighbors. Do we know what the formula is? Is it always the neighbor who hasn't played in the longest time?

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 29 2014, 05:21 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
seems to be improving with the increased time and a better understanding of what I am doing. I have completed 2 of the purple quests now but one is a write off and the first one expired for lack of time. I will give it a bit more time to see how it goes
I think we all lost our first quest to not understanding the strategy behind the judicious use of stickies. I've got my next 3 finished, no problem. I have an FB Farmtown group for my friends and neighbors and I have advised them to wait until the number of steps left equals the number of stickies they have then stick em up and post in our group for help (another player suggested this here, this forum rocks). Works like a charm!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 29 2014, 06:00 PM

Level:
XP:
Question Farm Statistics Button

My farms are identical in size and number of plots to plant. I have noticed that when I check the farm stat button it shows a different amount of crops growing on each farm. Right now I have blueberries growing on farms 5-8. Farm 5 has 3015, farm 6 has 3031, farm 7 has 3018 and farm 8 has 3000. Why are these numbers different? I didn't put this post in help because I'm not worried about the different numbers, only curious.

Old Sep 29 2014, 06:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTreeFarm View Post
My farms are identical in size and number of plots to plant. I have noticed that when I check the farm stat button it shows a different amount of crops growing on each farm. Right now I have blueberries growing on farms 5-8. Farm 5 has 3015, farm 6 has 3031, farm 7 has 3018 and farm 8 has 3000. Why are these numbers different? I didn't put this post in help because I'm not worried about the different numbers, only curious.
Hi WillowTreeFarm,
The numbers are different becuse you have the box at the bottom of the Farm Stat checked to include the fertilized and belt bonus amounts. The belt bonuses are not a set number, but are determined at the time you harvest. The Farm Stat tool tries to estimate how much you will get, but it is just an estimate.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 29 2014, 06:56 PM

Level:
XP:
Smile

Thanks for explaining it TazD. I unchecked it and now they all are the same amount.

Old Sep 29 2014, 08:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Please keep your posts impersonal and on subject. Any posted that are derogatory toward an individual will be removed.
If you would like to make a suggestion for the new quests please post your suggestion in the Suggestion section where the developers will be more likely to see it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 29 2014, 09:02 PM

Whoopie Doopie Do!
We now have a scroll button for the neighbors who are doing the Co Op Questies!
Awesome and very handy dandy.
These Developers are way ahead of us grumpy grindie players.
ha ha!
Old Sep 30 2014, 12:08 AM

Level:
XP:

The devs way of geting us to increase our nayboor pool again!

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 30 2014, 07:57 AM

Default After farm 24

I could use 8 more farms after we get farm 24. Could you do that?

Hungh, hungh, hungh, hungh if so that would take me about 5 more years to complete that.

I need something to do and that would help this old man.

I love playing Farm Town. Thanks
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity