Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 04 2022, 05:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
AS someone who does spend regularly for farm cash in this game, I am concerned. I've played this game since 2009, and it is my favorite, so this whole thing seems crazy. I am certain Facebook is partially, if not fully, at fault, and since my payments go thru Facebook pay, I wonder if Facebook gets a cut of these $$$. Why did they have to wipe Farmtown clean off Facebook?? Especially if they do get a cut when we buy farmcash!
Hi Riap,
Farm Town was not the only game effected by Facebooks decision to deactivate games that had not completed or did not have all of the requested security updates working. There were several games that were deactivated. As soon as they approve the corrections then Farm Town will be back on and available through Facebook.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 04 2022, 05:08 PM

All I can get is missing link, or page has been removed.
Can't get to farm town at all, so no offline available.
Old Oct 04 2022, 05:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chet Evors View Post
All I can get is missing link, or page has been removed.
Can't get to farm town at all, so no offline available.
Hi Chet,
I moved your post to the thread about loading issues as this has nothing to do with farm cash.
Please read the post in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=659126
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 04 2022, 05:28 PM

I am so ready for Farm Town to become independent of Facebook. Facebook really just doesn't cut it at all when it comes to security issues.
Old Oct 04 2022, 05:30 PM

read where there server C20 is down. Wait and see?? No other choice but to wait yet.
Old Oct 04 2022, 05:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Guitar View Post
I am so ready for Farm Town to become independent of Facebook. Facebook really just doesn't cut it at all when it comes to security issues.
Hi Joe Guitar,
Farm Town can not move out of Facebook unless you want to play with no neighbors, gifts or any interaction at all. The company only has the 1 game and this would require setting up their own social network to be able to play. Much bigger companies have tried this, but to have the interaction between players it just is not feasible nor cost effective.
Old Oct 04 2022, 05:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chet Evors View Post
read where there server C20 is down. Wait and see?? No other choice but to wait yet.
Hi Chet,
It is not one server down today. Please read the post in the link I answered you with in your last post.
Old Oct 04 2022, 05:56 PM

Maybe check with the outfit, that does Metropolis, as they're pretty much stand alone.
Old Oct 04 2022, 07:43 PM

With the extra money from the new challenges, I hope FarmTown will go independent - off Facebook!. I play several other online-games and they don't have troubles like this. Check Kano.com and Raid: Shadow Legends.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error