Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 22 2018, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I'm having hiring issues, too, so I think it must be something caused by this release - I haven't been having hiring issues until now.

What's happening for me is that I only sporadically get notified if someone has accepted my hire request. What's happened twice now today is that I assumed I didn't have anyone, so I tried to hire someone else - I ended up clicking on 3 people - didn't get confirmations that any had accepted my request so I assumed I didn't have anyone. Each time, I ended up with 2 people on my farm. I always try to hire solo - so not knowing I already have someone is a problem.
Hi Susan

We have received reports about the hire requests are not working properly, we were not able to reproduce this problem but have emailed the developers to let them check into this.
Old Apr 22 2018, 09:48 PM

The last couple times that I've tried to use the "Use last Itinerary" in the ships, it says that no ships have been sent recently so I don't have an itinerary to use. Is there a time limit for that? I have sent out ships and had them return within the time limit for the ships and have been doing this since the beginning.
Old Apr 22 2018, 10:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
The last couple times that I've tried to use the "Use last Itinerary" in the ships, it says that no ships have been sent recently so I don't have an itinerary to use. Is there a time limit for that? I have sent out ships and had them return within the time limit for the ships and have been doing this since the beginning.
Hi RFMad,
Have you been sending out ships daily or have you skipped some days?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 22 2018, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RFMad,
Have you been sending out ships daily or have you skipped some days?
It's been a couple days since they all seemed to land at the same time but I can only send one at a time. I'm preparing one now and have the other 2 to do.
Old Apr 22 2018, 11:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
It's been a couple days since they all seemed to land at the same time but I can only send one at a time. I'm preparing one now and have the other 2 to do.
Hi RFMad,
The only posts I have seen about this they have not sent a ship out every day. So it may be that if you didn't send one out yesterday then you may not have an itinerary to reuse.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 22 2018, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RFMad,
The only posts I have seen about this they have not sent a ship out every day. So it may be that if you didn't send one out yesterday then you may not have an itinerary to reuse.
It seems like I did get to reuse the itinerary before the last few days than when I sent the 3 I have one each day. But then these ships all came in at the same time today and then one I am preparing doesn't have an itinerary to use. I have to wait till tomorrow afternoon to see about the next ship.,
Old Apr 23 2018, 05:52 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Update from Rauls post >>

If you are having issues sending Hire Requests and receiving Hire Responses, please post here on this thread the chat server you are connected to, either F3 or F4.

You will find your chat sever number when you first load your farm, in the chat box.
Please also let us know when this issue first started happening for you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Apr 23 2018 at 06:41 AM.
Old Apr 23 2018, 07:58 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi pigtails,

Did you reload the game within 10 minutes? Were there any more farms to work on after the one you didn't finish? If there was another farm after the one you left then you should have got the pop up.
I had the same problem and reported it here but never received a response.
Yes there were more farms (about 10 more)
Yes I did refresh within 10 minutes (probably closer to 5)
No I never got the option to return to the job
Old Apr 23 2018, 08:27 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighwj1960 View Post
I had the same problem and reported it here but never received a response.
Yes there were more farms (about 10 more)
Yes I did refresh within 10 minutes (probably closer to 5)
No I never got the option to return to the job
Hi leighwj1960,

My apologies that we missed your other post.

Thank you for your report. Is this still happening to you? If it is, is it happening every time?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 23 2018, 10:45 AM

3 a) don't get this point. After clicking "update" button it still take quite a while to gain result. When changing filter, update button must be pressed. Don't see how this urge things?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Closed Thread