Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Aussie Rae,
This is what she is referring to:

d) On the 'Farmtown Wall Request' screen, we will highlight in pink those posts from users that you have visited recently to work their facilities. If you click on those posts, it's very likely that you receive the warning from the mayor that you already worked the facilities for that user.
oh, thanks Taz.. I do have a few neighbors that post multiple times throughout the day so that will help if I ever forget I have already done their farms, it can get frustrating I guess if you have a few who post more than once a day,
Old Apr 20 2018, 11:58 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Level:
XP:

Where is the Global Ingredient Planner located?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 20 2018, 12:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
Where is the Global Ingredient Planner located?
Hi Zeeky,
It is in your Facility Manager. Click on the notepad in the upper right corner next to the magnifying glass.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 20 2018, 04:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has just added the following:

Post-Release Info - April 20th, 5:00PM

- BugFix: When hired by friends to work their farms or their facilities, sometimes a screen will show up by mistake with the legacy quests (those that require tools like Rake, Gloves and Water Hose).
- Better grouping of products in the 'By Facility' sort in the Global Ingredient Planner.

Known Problems:

- None
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 20 2018, 05:37 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
its a good thing that no one is actually forced to spend real money on the game, if you can't afford the fc facilities, just buy the coin ones... plenty of people play this way...
That's what I do - only buy the coin factories .. I haven't bought a Farm Cash factory in years .. save what I 'earn' from Quests and leveling up for the advanced tools ...
Old Apr 20 2018, 11:47 PM

What do you mean "re-authorize FarmTown?" How do I do that and when will I know, will there be a pop up message?
Old Apr 21 2018, 12:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn06 View Post
What do you mean "re-authorize FarmTown?" How do I do that and when will I know, will there be a pop up message?
Hi Autumn,
Yes there will be a pop up when you open your farms or click to collect a bonus or send an ingredient requested by a neighbor.
There is more detailed information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635554
Old Apr 21 2018, 03:52 AM

Thank you sooooooooo much for the pink highlight when working facilities.
Old Apr 21 2018, 11:59 AM

Level:
XP:

Has anyone had any issue hiring and/or being hired in the Marketplace? Since the new update, I (and a few others) have tried repeatedly to hire people but the request does not go through. I have had to resort to hiring from the Inn. Secondly, after I accepted a request from someone hiring me, several more request come to me even after I began working the farm. On top of this, the marketplace shows up on the farm I am working on which give the impression that it is a multi hire when it is not. Now for the biggest issue. If by chance there is a convention working the farm, I will lose gas if I fish or HP or anything someone else has already done but it has not disappeared giving the impression that it is still available to be worked. (I hope that makes sense.) I have asked several other farmers about this and it is not only me. Any comments???

Thanks!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 21 2018, 01:21 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixye Sue View Post
Has anyone had any issue hiring and/or being hired in the Marketplace? Since the new update, I (and a few others) have tried repeatedly to hire people but the request does not go through. I have had to resort to hiring from the Inn. Secondly, after I accepted a request from someone hiring me, several more request come to me even after I began working the farm. On top of this, the marketplace shows up on the farm I am working on which give the impression that it is a multi hire when it is not. Now for the biggest issue. If by chance there is a convention working the farm, I will lose gas if I fish or HP or anything someone else has already done but it has not disappeared giving the impression that it is still available to be worked. (I hope that makes sense.) I have asked several other farmers about this and it is not only me. Any comments???

Thanks!
Hi Trixye Sue,

We've only had one complaint that the hire requests are not always going through and they said they had to reload the game to try again. They were also having some connection issues so we are not entirely sure if that was related as we are unable to reproduce this.

What do you mean the marketplace is on top of the farm? Do you mean you are seeing other avatars on the farm when you arrive that were in market? If so, they are what we refer to as ghosts, the avatars appear there but the farmers are not there, they are still in the market. Were there just one or two or a lot of them? If you refresh the farm you are on, they should disappear.

Regarding your last issue, again if you refresh the farm you are on it will update with whatever work is still needing to be done. That's the only way to know what work is left if more than one farmer is working the same jobs.You should not lose any fuel for work already done by someone else. If you see any deducted it should correct when you reload.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread