Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Mar 20 2018, 08:22 PM

if you have a SN with large farms like i do - i have all 35 farms at 44x and 9x , just Super Neighbor yourself to them you level up very quickly,, i put low level and new players SN all the time on mine to help them ... most can go from 0 to 925 in under a month just doing my farms ...
Old Mar 30 2018, 12:19 PM

Default upgrades

Your upgrades are absolutely atrocious and you all should be ashamed of your prices.I live on SS just like a lot of people that play Farmtown.You are just Gouging people to death.
Old Mar 30 2018, 12:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemanwpb View Post
Your upgrades are absolutely atrocious and you all should be ashamed of your prices.I live on SS just like a lot of people that play Farmtown.You are just Gouging people to death.
Hi freemanwpb,
I moved your post to the General Feedback section as you are not posting a question or problem that we can help with.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 14 2018, 11:52 PM

I have played this game pretty much from the beginning. I loved it!!! It gave me the freedom to be as active as I had the time to be. I am however getting more and more frustrated with it over the last couple yrs. I have a somewhat limited time to play the game and I think this considered I am doing a good job keeping up most of the time but as the days and months go by I fall a bit further behind. Just as an example the chains quest that starts on Wed. at midnight. I will work my butt off getting my facilities filled, help neighbors when I can, etc. and I will start out on the 3rd or 4th day at about 3 or 4 spot and as I keep working thru the week at the same pace (every free minute I have) by the time the game ends I am at the 7th or 8th spot and there are different farmers listed than were not on there 3 days ago. I wish I had the time to play 24/7 but I have a real life a home and family to care for. I have notice that a lot of the players are retired and have nothing else to do so can do that but I don't and I feel the game is somewhat stacked against me. You say I am matched with farmers with similar abilities but I do question that. The biggest complaint I have is the price of expanding farms. It takes about a month to save up coins to expand one expansion the prices are so high. I don't understand how others can do it. I do buy farm cash (max) every month sometimes 2x. and must use that to buy the facilities saving farm expansions for coins. I think that is a pretty fair amount to spend real money on, definitely more than other farmers spend. I will continue to play as much as I have time for and do the best I can but I really needed to vent on this as I am sure I am not the only one feeling this way. There are other examples I could use but I think these pretty much get my point across. Your prices are too high and with the millions of players the developers are making millions on this game. How about giving your supporters a bit of a break here?
Old Apr 17 2018, 01:27 PM

Thumbs down Returning Player-Observations

I have returned to the game a few months ago after being absent for a few years. I was excited to return tho a bit bummed I had lost my previous farms.

With that said, I was also shocked that ALL of the reasons I quit the game were still major issues for me, including many NEW reasons that would have made me quit the game. People play FT for many reasons. For myself, it is about the laid-back, ease of the game that doesn't FORCE you to quest or have neighbors (unless you want to), and the decorating of different farms. The game is stress-free ...

However, I am really upset at what I've seen so far after returning.

1. The developers seem hell-bent on concentrating on facility after facility after facility. Every single update has to do with new facilities. This is a good area of the game, but without other needed and necessary updates as well, getting more and more facilities is NOT what I want to do.

2. There has been NO updates on avatars, looks, clothing, perhaps hands out of the pockets, African-American avatars still look like something out of an old Al Jolsen "black-face" sketch with NO realistic hair!

3. There has been little to no new decorations (minus the **** for whatever holiday is coming up, which, incidentally stays in gifting for months). Some people like to "theme" decorate such as Italy, Paris, Asian, Indian, etc. and there is nothing new!

4. Loading times have only gotten worse. Server crashes have only gotten worse. Disconnections have only gotten worse. A returning player would assume these are critical areas that should be fixed and worked on prior to providing a thousand facilities...#justmy2cents

5. Questing and Co-Op...these are new areas since I have returned and I must say they leave a LOT to be desired. For the amount of work and real time put into them, they pay out nothing worth it! So, I don't do them!

6. Trains/Ships...WAY too hard, time consuming, and real-dollar expensive for any type of benefit, in my opinion.

7. Hiring/Working Observation: I think it would be helpful to fix this area. Players should be able to see the level of person hiring you, and also the level of the person doing the hiring. I think it should be fixed that NO person should be able to hire someone on farms where there is NO work available. I also feel that players need to see if it is solo work or multiple hires BEFORE we accept a job.

8. About Neighbors: Why is it that when you work for a neighbor you get NO bonus??? When you have neighbors, that should be the ones that give the BEST bonus! Otherwise, why have neighbors? For a 10 fuel? NOT good folks! We should be able to give and get the VERY BEST in the game from our neighbors!

Rant over! I had hopes that the game would have been really updated by now. Thanks to all for reading. Happy Farming (if you can)
Old Apr 17 2018, 02:08 PM

When you work for a neighbor using the Farmtowwn wall request, you get xp and a percentage of the items you help produce. You can use those items in your facilities or sell them at the market for coins. Those earnings can be significant.
Old Apr 18 2018, 06:59 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Oct 21 2022
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I just want to thank raul and company for all the up graded , i had an answer to prayer today , you i.d. Farmers who posted more than once evry 12 hours and freed me up tremendously .i spend a lot of time on the wall and that is a supper great help , thanks again

Visit Harry's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 21 2018, 08:02 AM

I could excuse all the unnecessary updates and facilities if they'd concentrate on THE OBVIOUS GAMEPLAY AND LAGGING ISSUES. I don't know how many times I have to say it before they do something about it.

Hey guys, how about fixing the performance lag instead of focusing on adding new stuff to a game that isn't working right? Can you do that? Can you fix the overwhelmingly annoying gameplay issue? Can somebody work on that? Do you think you can maybe take a look at it and address it instead of just adding a bunch of new stuff for people to spend money on?

Not sure how much clearer I can make myself.
Old Apr 21 2018, 09:01 PM

As far as ships go...the first few days, load one container. It only takes a few clicks. After the first week, you can have every container loaded in about an hour. It goes fast and you end up with a decent amount of products.
Old May 17 2018, 06:55 PM

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : ".http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached" CAN NOT FIND THE LINK FOR THE MEMCASHE CLEANER WHY ?????????? MINE DOES NOT WORK
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity