Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Mar 05 2018, 06:38 PM

I bought extra storage. The orange storage shed. It says 6 times my other storage. Is it storage in buildings for animals or is it storage for gifts? Thanks
Old Mar 05 2018, 06:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisaloo704 View Post
I bought extra storage. The orange storage shed. It says 6 times my other storage. Is it storage in buildings for animals or is it storage for gifts? Thanks
Hi Lisaloo,
It is neither of those. Those increase your Item storage. By the way the orange storage shed only increases by 4 times your basic amount of Item storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 06 2018, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dorissau,

My only question is what would you like for the developers to slow down in order to refresh the Farm Stats faster? There can only be so much data transferred between your computer and the server at one time. The reason the Farm Stat was slowed down in updating was to make play while you are working your farms faster.
OK, thanks, Taz. I still don't like it (pout face) but at least I now know why they messed it up.
Old Mar 21 2018, 09:57 AM

Just a friendly comment. The totally outrageous cost of harvesting all the egg, milk, wool, etc. is just beyond me. Having to buy multiple tools to do this one thing should not be, especially when you have connected this to the elimination of quest farms being included in farm stats totals, which should be free, by the way. There is no way I'm going to spend almost $200 farm cash to do this one simple thing, especially when some of those items are only harvested once every 2 days - come on, 1 minute, or less, every 2 days and you want ALL that farm cash.....I don't complain alot, and I do appreciate all the developers of this game, but.....
Old Mar 23 2018, 06:23 AM
Account Not Linked

I agree I wont waste the money on this when I need so many tools and makes more sense. I wish more were cost effect as a widow I love playing the game but limited recourses, so I have to pick and choose.........
Old Jul 12 2018, 05:45 PM

sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place |I figure since you guys have it under tools this would be the right place. I would like to see my nebours able to work them. I have 15 semi and I am still running out of meat.. or at least incress the amount produced. with all the restrants add there been a big issue
Old Jul 12 2018, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place |I figure since you guys have it under tools this would be the right place. I would like to see my nebours able to work them. I have 15 semi and I am still running out of meat.. or at least incress the amount produced. with all the restrants add there been a big issue
Hi max_river

If you want to make a suggestion please post it in our Suggestion section where the developers can read it. You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestion Section:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Aug 19 2018, 03:40 PM

Why can't we do lakes multiple like we do trees and flowers
Old Aug 19 2018, 03:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemanwpb View Post
Why can't we do lakes multiple like we do trees and flowers
Hi freemanwpb,
I doubt the developers will do that as what you are asking for is a form of layering. I could be wrong, but that is how I see it.

When you are doing trees and flowers with the multiplanter or the transplanter the trees/flowers are side by side and not overlapping each other. Therefore if you wish to overlap waters, buildings, or decorations then they must be placed one at a time with the green freestyle disigner hand.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 19 2018 at 03:53 PM.
Old Oct 05 2018, 10:38 PM

Exclamation Denied access to a slashkey site about tools

I tried to go to this link you provided but was denied access...
.http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332014
I don't see how or why I can't make a suggestion about tools. To the best of my knowledge I don't fit any of the restriction requirements posted there.