Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Aug 08 2017, 06:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigo2 View Post
Hi,

Something I am seeing with some of my neighbours are items overhanging the actual farm area, what am I missing here, how are they doing this. Looks rubbish in most cases but I can see what they are trying to do. I still like to see "real" looking farms.
Hi indigo,
They are using the green Freestyle Farm Designer hand. That allows for things to be put out on the edge depending on the direction the item is rotated.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 08 2017, 06:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks Taz.
Old Aug 23 2017, 09:30 AM

Smile Flash

I just wanted to say thank you to the folks that put up instructions when you are having trouble with the game. I couldn't get on the game for days. I followed flash's instructions to the letter and it still didn't work. I checked the forums and couldn't find help. Then my husband tried to help and he couldn't do it either. Finally last night, I went back to the forums to search again and there under ''Common Problems'', in bold red was ''Crome Flash Problems'' I followed your instructions to the letter and was back on the game. Thank you so much.
Old Aug 23 2017, 09:39 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imcgowan View Post
I just wanted to say thank you to the folks that put up instructions when you are having trouble with the game. I couldn't get on the game for days. I followed flash's instructions to the letter and it still didn't work. I checked the forums and couldn't find help. Then my husband tried to help and he couldn't do it either. Finally last night, I went back to the forums to search again and there under ''Common Problems'', in bold red was ''Crome Flash Problems'' I followed your instructions to the letter and was back on the game. Thank you so much.
You are very welcome imcgowan, glad you are all sorted now

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 26 2017, 02:59 PM

Default Error message X025 when adding animal to storage

This is new. Every time I try to Add to Storage an Animal, I get the X025 Error message and have to reload.
Old Aug 26 2017, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee Winger View Post
This is new. Every time I try to Add to Storage an Animal, I get the X025 Error message and have to reload.
Hi Gee Winger

We have emailed the developers about this problem and they will try to fix it as soon as possible.
Old Sep 03 2017, 02:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Neighbors

It isn't fair that I can't expand or add farms because I can't get 30+ neighbors. I have ran out of space and quests are asking me to build new facilities but I don't have room. Tell me what is fair about that!!!

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 28 2018 at 04:26 PM.
Old Sep 03 2017, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbeeNormal View Post
It isn't fair that I can't expand or add farms because I can't get 30+ neighbors. I have ran out of space and quests are asking me to build new facilities but I don't have room. Tell me what is fair about that!!!
Hi AbeeNormal

I moved your post to General Feedback section.

I'm sorry but that is the way the developers have set the purchase for Farm 3

If you want to ask for neighbors, then post again in Facebook Neighbors requests thread, but be sure to read the instructions given in the first post, first page of that thread as you have to provide a link to your facebook profile.

Also, you can send friends requests to some of the farmers who posted in that thread.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198
Old Sep 06 2017, 03:54 PM

when I go to the "invite" page, the box that has the list on it doesn't respond and just closes in on itself. in other words, the two sides start moving together until I can no longer see the list at all.
Old Sep 06 2017, 04:05 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfyclown View Post
when I go to the "invite" page, the box that has the list on it doesn't respond and just closes in on itself. in other words, the two sides start moving together until I can no longer see the list at all.
Hi alfyclown,

This is the same problem that's affecting gift sending and train boosting, they all redirect to the same facebook lists. The developers are aware of the problem and have opened a ticket with Facebook to try and get this resolved.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity