Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Mar 24 2011, 11:32 AM

Thank you Simplyboo & Stoneface; its all alot clearer now. Happy farming xx
Old Mar 24 2011, 01:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Really 100 pigs is enough you might be a little short at first but you will soon have more manure then you can use. You can harvest the pigs twice a day so it adds up quickly.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Mar 25 2011, 02:15 AM
Account Not Linked

I would like to come back to what IcswDonna said. I have noticed it too. I have some pine trees on one of my farms for decoration. When I fertilize my farm, all trees and crops are fertilized, but, those pine trees that I don't chop because they are only there for decoration, go from fertilezed to not fertilized. It is not a big of a deal since I don't chop them, but I kinda love the frosty look on the trees when they are fertilized. I just wonder why they don't stay fertilized.
Old Mar 25 2011, 03:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Would love to have a harvester-plower-seeder tool. Most of the time I do all the work myself and a tool like that would sure make everything easier and faster. Some people say that a tool like that would be the same or a lot like farmville. So what? What has farmville got to do with this? I don't play farmville anymore.
Old Apr 03 2011, 09:42 PM

Angry I'm Quiting Farmtown

I have 7 farms, 36,154,653 points and I am fed up. I want to work
other farms but no because I can't buy a 4X4 harvester with points.
That means I have wasted how many thousands of points buying the smaller ones? Can I use them NO.

I think we are cheated because most machines have to be bought with farm cash. That IS NOT FAIR. I work/ play as hard as anyone but am held back because I can't buy the farm cash.

So I made the decision to not play anymore. Maybe if things were put on level ground for us all I will come back. I am also telling everyone to boycott Farmtown.
Old Apr 03 2011, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsy1 View Post
That means I have wasted how many thousands of points buying the smaller ones? Can I use them NO.

I think we are cheated because most machines have to be bought with farm cash. That IS NOT FAIR. I work/ play as hard as anyone but am held back because I can't buy the farm cash.

So I made the decision to not play anymore. Maybe if things were put on level ground for us all I will come back. I am also telling everyone to boycott Farmtown.
I don't think we are being cheated at all. The developers have to offer items that must be purchased with farm cash in order for them to keep adding onto the game and to make a living. For the most part this game can be played for free, but if you want the premium items you need to spend some money on the game or you can do the offers on FT for Farm Cash. They have a ton of them, that ony take a few mins to complete.

If you played that other farm game, you wouldn't get anywhere because EVERYTHING requires farm cash. So I would say Farm Town is VERY FAIR!
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Avid Farmer since September 17,2009
Farm Town Addict!
Old Apr 03 2011, 11:24 PM

i don't think it's being cheated, either. i won't spend my money for a 4x4 machine - i have limited funds for games and i'd rather buy some new facilities. but - i can still plow, plant, and harvest with a 3x3 machine. that's not really that many more clicks. now, if we could only plant with a machine that required real cash to buy, that would be cheating the other players.

actually, the other farm game doesn't require cash, either. i spend some there - because i buy trees. but i can farm just fine with the machines i built without spending any money.
Old Apr 04 2011, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsy1 View Post

If you have 36million points, and "only" 7 farms all I can say is wow. I assume that you mean coins, and in that case, $36million is not all that much by today's easy standards.

Sorry you feel you have wasted your real money, or feel cheated because some items are $FC. How far do you think the game would go if the $FC items were things which the players did NOT really want.

Of course the "better" stuff is going to cost much more.

Entitlements......... seems like so much today is based on entitlements.

Old Apr 04 2011, 05:06 AM

Hi, just a friendly reminder, all members are welcome to express their views be they negative or positive ( or even a little of both ). Please keep this in mind when responding to posts.

Thanks , Tony
Old Apr 04 2011, 05:20 AM

sorry tony i just get irritated about things like that as i can appreciate what the devs do and give us

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum