Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 13 2015, 09:30 PM

Default New Release -- March 13th, 2015

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on March 23rd, 11:00PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes: En Español AQUI

1. 7 new St Patrick items and 14 Easter items released 2 weeks ago

2. 25 New Levels: 30 new items, all in coins. Max level is now 625.

2. Item Footprint Changes: The Clove Tree and the Oak Tree now occupies only 1 tile instead of 4. The Hamburger Restaurant is now smaller. The Sugar Refinery has a smaller footprint.

4. Last 4 expansions for Farm 25: See prices below:

34x34 - 11500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
36x36 - 12000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
38x38 - 12500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
40x40 - 20000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash

5. Improvements on the game support: Tickets coming into the support department are now answered faster and more efficiently.

Also, there is new FarmCash Activity Log section in the Account tab that will show every single transaction that involves farm cash or farm cash items, this way it will be very easy for anyone to answer the question 'Where did my Farm Cash go?'. It will show your farm cash purchases with real money (with links to facebook receipts), trialpay offers completed, farm cash earn via quests, levels or gift certificates you have received.

It will also show all the farm cash items that you have purchased, sent as gift, deleted or sold. And finally there is a link on the top right that will link to a facebook page that will show all your purchases inside any facebook application, not just Farmtown.

Note: The farmcash activity log will show data from the last 6 month. We started the tracking since the beginning of March so you will see no data before March.

6. Show Crops Preference: You can now hide the crops in your farm.

7. Open a facility from inside the Cooperative Quest Manager: On the last step of a Cooperative Quest there is now an 'Open' button to open the facility to complete the step.

Note: When you open a facility from the quest manager the Start All/Load All button on the top is now hidden, you have to start the required product manually. It was not working most of the time and causing other issues, so we removed it to focus on more requested features.

8. Transplanter 12x12 and Multi Planter 16x16: Transplant 144 plants at once. Plant 256 plants at once.

9. Transplanters Improvements: Transplanters have now 3 modes of operation:

a) All trees AND all flowers: This was the only mode available before. When you mouse over a tree or a flower, all trees and flowers in the covered area will be selected.

b) All trees OR all flowers: When you mouse over a tree only trees in the covered area will be selected. When you mouse over a flower only flowers in the covered area will be selected.

c) Specific trees OR flowers: When you mouse over a specific tree or flower, for example, a pine tree, only pine trees in the covered area will be selected.

10. Buy One/Multiple menu options: All items in coins now have the Buy One/Multiple option.

11. Hiring Improvements: Before today, when you send a hire request to user X, and you start preparing a new hire request to user Y right away, if user X accepted your hire request you will miss the feedback text because you were in the middle of hiring user Y. Now we change it so when you are hiring user Y (ex: the select farms screen is open), you will not receive any *new* hire requests from other players but you will see feedback from hire requests you have sent previously so you always know someone accepted your offer.

Also, when an employee accept your hire request and go to your farm you will see additional messages like, employee XYZ arrived on your farm, farm loaded, and began working.

12. Facebook Upgrade: We have spent 25% of time on this release working on new requirements that are now mandatory by Facebook, this effort will conclude in about a week. It will mostly be transparent to the end users but some specific areas will change.

13. Other Improvements:

Bug Fix: When trains or wagons are incorrectly locked, meaning the train or wagons are unloaded but you can't move them, once you click on the locomotive and open the train, it ill auto correct itself.
Bug Fix: Item Storage showing 'Item Storage Empty' message even when there were items stored
Bug Fix: Start All in facility manager incorrectly stopped processing half way when user had not enough coins
Bug Fix: Filtering by 'Not Owned' in the store was showing animal buildings even when you owned them.
Bug Fix: When you uncheck a product from any and all service facilities so they won't load them, it will still be listed in the Ingredient Planner.
Bug Fix: Mouse over some trees in the Facility help was incorrectly showing 'Stored' amount in the tool tip

14. Trading Post Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Trading Post Supplies.

Peace Pipe
Squash Blossom Necklace
Moccasins
Indian Chief Statue
Indian Woman Dress
Indian Headdress
Tomahawk
Dream Catcher

15. Courthouse Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Courthouse Supplies.

Desk Gavel
Justice Statue
Court Sign
Courtroom Gate
Court Stamps
Constitution Replica
Flip Chart
Judge Robe

15. Indian Trading Post (FC): Provides Indian Trading Services and can be stocked with products from the Trading Post Supplies Factory.

16. Courthouse (coins): Provides Court Services and can be stocked with products from the Courthouse Supplies Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - March 15th, 12:30AM EST

- Released a fix for the random slowness in different areas of the game introduced in the last release. You will have to reload the game to get the latest version.

Post Release Updates - March 17th, 2:30PM EST

- Bug Fix: Item Storage showing 'Item Storage Empty' message even when there were items stored. Also, the 'Item Storage Empty' is not a message box anymore, it's shown as a fading message.
- You can now use the 16x16 multi-planter from the storage or gift box
- Belts are now showing correct information when opening a facility from a quest manager

Additional Info - March 20th, 6:30PM EST

- Updates to the Library and Bookstore will be done in the next 2 releases (1-2 month)

Post Release Updates - March 21st, 1:00AM EST

- New facilities and levels released

Post Release Updates - March 21st, 4:00AM EST

- Released a fix for the new facilities, pending productions should be showing correctly now. I think the other issues should be fixed as well but please report if this is not the case.

Post Release Updates - March 23rd, 11:00PM EST

- Adjusted quantities for the Indian Woman Dress and the Indian Headdress in the Indian Trading Post

Last edited by Raul; Mar 23 2015 at 10:00 PM.
Old Mar 13 2015, 09:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for new update. Looking forward to seeing the new stuff! Thank you Raul and devs.
Old Mar 13 2015, 09:39 PM

Thanks and happy friday the 13th, glad i am west coast can wait a couple hrs for update
Old Mar 13 2015, 09:39 PM

Thanks Dev Team!!
Old Mar 13 2015, 10:10 PM

seeing new comments when someone comes to my farm to work factories, now it say "XXX has arrived at you farm " then "xxx is ready to begin" .. or something like that
Old Mar 13 2015, 10:23 PM

I knew there was a new release when I went to work facilities and noticed new check boxes in preferences. We can now hide crops and tools. I'm happy. I've wanted to hide these for a while. I have a few friends where I hate to work their facilities because it takes so long long to load even when I have trees, flowers and facilities hidden, because they have layered crops.
Old Mar 13 2015, 10:24 PM

Thank you for the New Release but I do not see anything new in the store, no new facilities, no new tools, no new items of any sort... So far all I see is a change in the Tool Box layout, in the preferences we have a new option to check off Crops, and Farm 25 expansions... that's it... is the rest going to be released with the details of the Release???...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Mar 13 2015, 10:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellgirlmtl View Post
Thank you for the New Release but I do not see anything new in the store, no new facilities, no new tools, no new items of any sort... So far all I see is a change in the Tool Box layout, in the preferences we have a new option to check off Crops, and Farm 25 expansions... that's it... is the rest going to be released with the details of the Release???...
Hi Shellgirlmtl,
There are 2 new tools. The 16x16 multi-planter and the 12x12 transplanter.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 13 2015, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Shellgirlmtl,
There are 2 new tools. The 16x16 multi-planter and the 12x12 transplanter.
Thanks Taz, but I haven't bought those tools yet, waiting to organize my farms before I do that that's why I didn't notice them, but are we not getting any new facilities???... I'm always anxious for those...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Mar 13 2015, 10:33 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks, Devs, always an interesting time when you update, appreciate the effort!! <3

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread