Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 24 2016, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyMare View Post
Hi All

Post-Release Updates - August 24th, 3:20AM

- We just released an update to the way the neighborhood strength is computed in the Neighborhood Chains Contest. So for the next contest, you should notice that your competing neighborhoods total facilities participating are closer to your neighborhood total facilities participating, this should create a more fair and balanced group of competing neighborhoods.
That's great news... Also, hopefully, we will not be competing against our neighbours' chains too... It has happened to me twice, the last 2 contests were OK so now with this update, I am a little skeptical again that I might be facing the same problem... Crossing my fingers...

Thank you...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Aug 24 2016, 11:47 PM

Probably not for this thread, but.....We're getting ships and maybe offshore oil rigs. Was wondering where we would be putting them and thought may the blank green space around all our farms could be blue and we could have a place. You could sell it like you do the farms. Just a thought.

By the way, still waiting for the farm cash facility - need cash.
Old Aug 25 2016, 12:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Probably not for this thread, but.....We're getting ships and maybe offshore oil rigs. Was wondering where we would be putting them and thought may the blank green space around all our farms could be blue and we could have a place. You could sell it like you do the farms. Just a thought.

By the way, still waiting for the farm cash facility - need cash.
Hi NJones,
Please put your suggestion in the Suggestions section where the developers look for those. You cannot start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 25 2016, 03:33 AM
Account Not Linked

The below was posted on the update 26th September 2015

8. Two new Crops: New Dragon Fruit cash crop to replace the Acorn Squash which is now used in the Canadian Restaurant. Jute crop used to make Jute Textile Roll on the Textile and Spinning Mill.

Dragon Fruit is still showing as an unused crop but it keeps falling into my stored amount bottom 10?? Is dragon Fruit actually being used somewhere and the crop not updated??

Thanks
Old Aug 25 2016, 04:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
The below was posted on the update 26th September 2015

8. Two new Crops: New Dragon Fruit cash crop to replace the Acorn Squash which is now used in the Canadian Restaurant. Jute crop used to make Jute Textile Roll on the Textile and Spinning Mill.

Dragon Fruit is still showing as an unused crop but it keeps falling into my stored amount bottom 10?? Is dragon Fruit actually being used somewhere and the crop not updated??

Thanks
Hi Grumpdad,
Previously the Acorn Squash was a crop that was not used. It was concidered a cash crop only grown to sell for coins. When the Acorn Squash became an ingredient in the Canadian Restaurant then we no longer had a cash crop for growing and selling. Dragon Fruit was added to become the new cash crop. It5 is not used in any facility.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 25 2016, 04:15 AM

Default Ingredient Planner still doesn't work.

"Post-Release Updates - August 23rd, 4:20PM

- Ingredient Planner was reporting incorrect numbers because it was not considering "ignored products in facilities", those that are unchecked."

Ingredient Planner still doesn't work.
I had unchecked one product out of 30 using bread as an ingredient and bread didn't show at Ingredient Planner at all.

Same with Amber Rock, Marble Rock, Oak Lumber Pile, Pearl Oyster Container

Here are 2 screenshots I posted where bread and amber rock don't show.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0...eb&oe=585C4E15

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0...39&oe=5851D312

Thanks
Old Aug 26 2016, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsoupra View Post

- Ingredient Planner was reporting incorrect numbers because it was not considering "ignored products in facilities", those that are unchecked."

I had unchecked one product out of 30 using bread as an ingredient and bread didn't show at Ingredient Planner at all.

Add Polyester Fiber to the list of incorrectly reporting products...
Old Aug 28 2016, 10:44 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Time to close this thread?
Old Aug 28 2016, 11:45 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

it will be 4 weeks since the August 4th update in 3 days time ( its August 29 here in Australia) so fingers crossed that the thread will close soon, we are all waiting with bated breath!
Old Aug 29 2016, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsoupra View Post

Here are 2 screenshots I posted where bread and amber rock don't show.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0...eb&oe=585C4E15

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0...39&oe=5851D312

Thanks

So no response and nothing fixed ......
Closed Thread