Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 11 2012, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
I have to speak my mind here. The complaints on the train are getting out of hand. Yes, it's not what we expected, but this game is a work in progress and the start of the freight trains should be small so they can work out ALL bugs before they add to it and make it beneficial to higher end players. I would rather they do it this way than having massive problems for everybody all at once. I see this as a tool for lower end players at the moment and maybe someday it will work for the rest of us. There is nothing wrong with this and everybody should quit complaining. I so appreciate everything that the developers do to this game with each and every update, even if what they produce is not something that I'm going to spend my real money on. Fact is, if I were a developer and hearing all these complaints about my hard work, I would think twice about doing anything else. And while I'm on my rant, maybe it would just be a fantastic idea if they never ever told us anything that may or may not be coming in the future so everybody will quit with the negative comments when it doesn't happen on schedule. It's like having a baby - it will be ready when it is ready and not a moment earlier. There is enough in this game to keep lots of people happy doing lots of things and if this game is irritating you to that degree, maybe you should not be playing. OK, I've ranted enough - I'm off to quietly and contently play farm town - God bless all of you, especially the developers who do work hard trying to keep alot of people happy.
Thank you Angel7 !!
Old Jun 11 2012, 11:34 AM

Noticed you got the train, saw the amount that they will move in a weeks time, about a half a load of what those facilities can produce in two or three days. Guess that's ok. In the fall when I have more time available I'll most likely get one or two of those trains as well as the purple tools for the larger farms. Thanks for both, Gotta take care of the Gardens and lawns outside till then and that is where I spend most of my time these days
Old Jun 11 2012, 11:43 AM

Happy to finally be able to buy the cashews and plant the lemongrass- now where are the facilities!
Old Jun 11 2012, 11:55 AM

I agree Angel7 I enjoy this game keep it up devs
Old Jun 11 2012, 12:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Is there any chance that we can get a caboose? All these trains look "unfinished" without a caboose. I realize that in real life, trains don't have them anymore, but I think it would be cool to have a caboose for each train. Just a thought.
Yes, we need a caboose, a RED one please... and we need a freight train station also, the passenger one won't do. We need to put lifts and trucks and heavy equipment there so when the trains come in we can get the stuff on the trucks and send them to wherever they need to go, lol
Old Jun 11 2012, 01:01 PM

Level:
XP:

This is all wonderful, but when are we going to get the problem sending gifts fixed? It has been two months and I'm really upset that I cannot send or receive gifts. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE FIX IT.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 11 2012, 01:05 PM

We need to be able to rotate the trains; please!
Old Jun 11 2012, 01:13 PM

I bought the freight locomotive and one of the cars (all I could afford right now). I'm looking forward to seeing how they work. Thanks, Devs!
Old Jun 11 2012, 01:26 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
I have to speak my mind here. The complaints on the train are getting out of hand. Yes, it's not what we expected, but this game is a work in progress and the start of the freight trains should be small so they can work out ALL bugs before they add to it and make it beneficial to higher end players. I would rather they do it this way than having massive problems for everybody all at once. I see this as a tool for lower end players at the moment and maybe someday it will work for the rest of us. There is nothing wrong with this and everybody should quit complaining. I so appreciate everything that the developers do to this game with each and every update, even if what they produce is not something that I'm going to spend my real money on. Fact is, if I were a developer and hearing all these complaints about my hard work, I would think twice about doing anything else. And while I'm on my rant, maybe it would just be a fantastic idea if they never ever told us anything that may or may not be coming in the future so everybody will quit with the negative comments when it doesn't happen on schedule. It's like having a baby - it will be ready when it is ready and not a moment earlier. There is enough in this game to keep lots of people happy doing lots of things and if this game is irritating you to that degree, maybe you should not be playing. OK, I've ranted enough - I'm off to quietly and contently play farm town - God bless all of you, especially the developers who do work hard trying to keep alot of people happy.
Well said Angel, I was one that complained at first, but I am liking the idea of the trains and the future of FT. I remember when we started and had a little bitty farm and no big tools to work with, we have come a long way and the devs are wonderful at listening and doing things for us. There may be some that started later when the game was enhanced and it is a breeze to do things now. Don't blame the developers, they do all they have to do and give it to us without bugs and problems, I rather wait and have it this way. We are the ones that sometimes get out of hand with our requests and complains.

IMHO I amazed that they don't loose their cool and come out and say "hey people, we are doing the best we can to give you what you want, so let us do our job".

I think its wonderful that with all the grumbling and madness in here they still work to try to please us even when we disagree of a release product.

Thank you, thank you, for all you guys devs, mods and everybody involved in the game you are the best of the game world in Facebook.

And got my lemongrass and trees planted already, so c'mon with the facs. LOL
Old Jun 11 2012, 01:41 PM

tbh wasnt sure about spending farmcash on something i didnt really understand ( i know blonde moment !) but after reading rob's explaination of how the freight trains work mine is up and running and im loving it cant wait for new facilities and farm 15 whoop whoop ..or should that be choo choo !!
Closed Thread