Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 05 2012, 06:51 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Just taking the dogs for a walk will be about a hour (one dog is old so can't go too far) can you install the new items for when I come back please. :-)
Old Sep 05 2012, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
SUCCESS! yayy! lol. Once I had seen your pic, I realised then that I needed to use one of the small hopper trains, the ones you can buy for coins.. I didnt think of that since all my trains are FC ones. So I messed around for about 10 minutes and it all came together nicely! I expected more grief with it but it was rather painless and your pic was a huge help! Thanks again Rob.. I have very happy trains lol
You're welcome glad i could help

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Sep 05 2012, 08:23 AM
Account Not Linked

I am still getting the message after trying to send gifts, Facebook Session Timeout. Error XSESSION. click green tick to reload game.
Old Sep 05 2012, 09:52 AM

Well call me crazy, but for me anticipation is part of the fun. I enjoy coming to the forum and checking for the new things. Raul, take your time. When it gets here, it's gonna be great!
Old Sep 05 2012, 10:00 AM

I totally agree, I would rather wait a week or whatever to have things released. It's hard to make a game with such a complex game, lots of things go on in this game, calculations and i am so glad that RAUL and SLASHKEY Team do a great job with listening and trying to make everyone happy. So take as long as it takes to release the trains, I am so happy that we finally have tools to help out with doing facilities, I'm on cloud nine - Happy Farming
Old Sep 05 2012, 10:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Where are the people? I don't see any and are they going to have their own category?
Old Sep 05 2012, 10:17 AM
Account Not Linked

the people are on Holiday, on the Beaches of Miami Fla. Taking a break,cause they know they will be expected to work in the near future. Now I am going to town. to get my weekly beautification Keep a eye out for you know who, and give a Big Holler!
Old Sep 05 2012, 10:17 AM

I agree with all about releasing updates after all the bugs are work out, but sure wish they would at least release the people so we can decorate while we wait. I am not waiting on the new train cars, just the people to have on my deco farmtowns.
Old Sep 05 2012, 10:22 AM

It is not so much the waiting for the train cars that aggravate me, it is knowing my train is just sitting there waiting to be dispatched with the new cars that upset me. I know just as soon as I say to heck with it and dispatch my train wihout the new cars, They will have the new cars released. Then I will have to wait longer.

Sometimes, I wish they would just wait the extra days and release everything at the same time. It seems to me every time they break a new release up, the promised stuff is always delayed beyond the date they state.

I am also disappointed with the whole train concept. It costs over 16 Million to dispatch your train (if you have all 9 cars). I personally think that is a little too pricey, especially, since we paid 35 FC for each car. I also believe they are focused more on the new players than the older ones. The majority of the products the train brings in, I have enough facilities and sheds to acquire the products. Having the mayor help is a definite time saving feature that I LOVE. I will be able to work more of my neighbor's facilities now.

I can hardly wait until Farm 16 is released. I already have pans for it. I love playing Farm Town and I think the devs and Raul do an awesome job!!! Now, can we please have the new cars so I can dispatch my train??
Old Sep 05 2012, 10:25 AM

can some one help me where do i find these cattle wagons ive looked where i thought they might be but cant seem to find them thank you
Closed Thread