Old Aug 15 2012, 09:59 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualpathways View Post
i have had this flash for weeks now .... using IE ..... the problem i have is while working for someione ...after a few farms ...then the farm frzes up totally and can do no more work ... same thing goes on when i try and work facilities as well.....
doesnt seem to matter what time of day or night .....
all i know is i am fed up with it ... and it is getting past annoying ....
it seems to be happening everytime i am on WF36 if that helps u ...at least that has been the one that will lfreeze up when working someones far mor working their factories ... can only do a few and he totally freezes up .....grrrrrrr
Old Aug 15 2012, 10:01 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
yeah, I am still crashing after working about 6-8 farms
yup me too .... on working someone esles farms harvesting etc ..and also when working facilities ... tonight is stil lhorrible ... and i have the lastest updated version of flash ... it seems to be WF36 tonight .... grrrrrrr
Old Aug 15 2012, 10:17 PM

I Fully Understand your frustration! I have been dealing with these Crashes for weeks now, BUT I am TRYING to keep the faith! RAUL ( One of the Moderators) is currently working with me to find a Solution!!!! I along with many of my neighbors are about ready to Scream! When I first complained on here, I was bombarded with some that told me I was too Stupid to understand Data and some that told me to have Patience (Which I thought I Had) !!! I have played this game for years and never had a reason to complain until recently! IF they don't FIX this-They will lose lots of players!
Old Aug 16 2012, 01:13 AM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

i have a word of advice to you IE users- please try a different browser, such as firefox or google chrome. IE runs lots of things in the background, while running your browser, so it makes things very difficult. i use srware iron, it is chrome based, and i rarely have flash problems. a week ago, when all was crashing around other players, i had 0 problems. the only problems i had were with farms that were over loaded. i'm not saying this will solve all the problems with the current flash issues, but it will help. also, clear you flash files and internet history on a regular basis!! especially if your computer is older, like mine is. i do it daily. hope it helps!! happy farming!!
Old Aug 16 2012, 03:59 AM

Known Issues

- Flash crashing: We are still researching this issue, we will post again when we have more information.

Post Release Updates - Aug 14th, 01:01PM EST

- On Aug 14th Adobe released a new version of the Flash Player, 11.3.300.271, please report if you experience any improvements with the Flash crashing.[/quote]

I havent had any problems for a few days - my Flash version on Google Chrome changed to 11,3,31,227 earlier this week.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Aug 16 2012, 04:58 AM

Adobe-crash every single day! Especially when working my neighbours farm (she has 15, same as me) And the crash happens at the same moment, for both of us. She's getting up a white page with the Flash-icon, and I'm getting a black page with a white Flash-icon, if that should have any relevance. I have tried both Mozilla and Chrome, with same result.

Also: When I go to clean the macro-media files, I do NOT see Slashkey on the list, any more. Wonder why?

Regards
Simera.
Old Aug 16 2012, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simera View Post
Adobe-crash every single day! Especially when working my neighbours farm (she has 15, same as me) And the crash happens at the same moment, for both of us. She's getting up a white page with the Flash-icon, and I'm getting a black page with a white Flash-icon, if that should have any relevance. I have tried both Mozilla and Chrome, with same result.

Also: When I go to clean the macro-media files, I do NOT see Slashkey on the list, any more. Wonder why?

Regards
Simera.
yeah, I noticed that too.... and it has been that way, for me, for about 4-6 weeks I think

Old Aug 16 2012, 09:15 AM

Default Flash player update

I have the latest version of flash player: 11.3.300.271. It doesn't solve the problem at all, rather flash crashes are getting more frequent.
Old Aug 16 2012, 09:18 AM

Default flash crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simera View Post

Regards
Simera.
Crash every single day, yes, but more than 10 times a day! I do not believe that there are any serious efforts to solve the problem(s), it has been going on now since at least 6 months.
Closed Thread