Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
the trans planter doesn't work on the new tree
figured it out mods
Old Jul 06 2016, 09:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartnrose View Post
Boat Problems
When a neighbor goes to my farm the boat pops up and there is no fish. She clicks on show ponds and it will show nothing. Same happens when I go to other farms, boat comes up and click show ponds but it will show nothing. Any suggestions. Thank you
Hi heartnrose,
Just for clarification is this neighbor a super neighbor or one you hired or just visiting?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 06 2016, 09:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatB919 View Post
Please expand your holiday/celebration items to represent as many countries as possible, like Bastille Day, Anzac Day, and so on. I really like seeing the varieties of peoples represented in the game.
Hi PatB,
Please put your suggestions in the Suggestion section of the forums. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one there that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 06 2016, 09:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

hey guys, thanks
Old Jul 06 2016, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
It's 35 FC for the 4x and 45 FC for the 8x -- 80 FC for 2 boats is not too bad ... if you fish those insane layered waters ...
ah, that's true, i didnt think about those ginormous fish farms that take 10 hours to do. lol
Old Jul 06 2016, 09:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi heartnrose,
Just for clarification is this neighbor a super neighbor or one you hired or just visiting?
Taz,
She is a super neighbor and on one farm they were showing, but it was still saying there was more. She did all of them. I am a super neighbor of hers, and cant even get her water items to show even if I click show ponds. But the boat is still there.

UPDATE: I have all 30 farms and she says the boat comes up on all the farms. Now I know I do not have water on all of them.

Last edited by heartnrose; Jul 06 2016 at 10:02 PM.
Old Jul 06 2016, 09:59 PM
Senior Moderator

For all those having problems with the fishing boat popping up when nothing is there to fish or not being able to get their bonus because of this, please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

After clearing memcache I am getting the correct tools and not getting the boats when I shouldn't.
Old Jul 06 2016, 10:13 PM

Unhappy fishing boat

cleared both mem cache and my browser cache,and still getting the boat popping up when there is nothing to fish,guess ill have to wait for the developers to get this fixed,thanks anyway.
Old Jul 06 2016, 10:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
For all those having problems with the fishing boat popping up when nothing is there to fish or not being able to get their bonus because of this, please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

After clearing memcache I am getting the correct tools and not getting the boats when I shouldn't.
Ok Taz. So far it seems to be working fine after clearing. Thank you so much for all your help.
Old Jul 06 2016, 10:19 PM

Unhappy Access to store blocked

I can only access seeds in store-nothing else ! HELP!
Closed Thread