Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 16 2017, 11:07 AM

Since update, a neighbor of mine has this problem: when trying to do coop quest with neighbors, can't advance to next neighbor because there is no arrows or neighbor listed at bottom of coop quest windows. Have to manually go to next neighbor, click coop neighbor, and manually click on each quest of theirs. Have to do it with each neighbor. Asked other neighbors and not happening to everyone. She uses Safari, cleaned up her cache and still happening. Started yesterday.
Old Mar 16 2017, 11:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehufarm View Post
Since update, a neighbor of mine has this problem: when trying to do coop quest with neighbors, can't advance to next neighbor because there is no arrows or neighbor listed at bottom of coop quest windows. Have to manually go to next neighbor, click coop neighbor, and manually click on each quest of theirs. Have to do it with each neighbor. Asked other neighbors and not happening to everyone. She uses Safari, cleaned up her cache and still happening. Started yesterday.
Hi thehufarm,
This has been reported to the developers and they are looking to find it and fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 16 2017, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi thehufarm,
This has been reported to the developers and they are looking to find it and fix it.
Mine was not working last night but is working this morning.
Old Mar 16 2017, 05:31 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi Everyone

Known Issues:

- If you are still experiencing issues with the Cooperative Quest navigation bar missing, please post it here on this thread, as we can't reproduce the issue.

Also, please check if the neighbours in your neighbour bar with Coop Quests available has the blue dot to the right of their pic.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Raul; Mar 16 2017 at 06:12 PM.
Old Mar 16 2017, 05:43 PM

When I open co quest, I see nothing under a double line. No arrow to move to the next item or next person.
Thank you in advance
Old Mar 16 2017, 05:53 PM

I have reported this to support - problem is still persisting. I don't get the arrows at the bottom of the page for co-op quests to move to the next neighbour. it is taking forever to go through them. I'm sure I am missing some.
Old Mar 16 2017, 06:10 PM

Question Increased Level amounts

Did we find out what the new amounts are to go up a level since the update yesterday? I am at the top level of 825 an kept hearing they have changed the amount to get to each level so would like to know what they are compared to what it was before. Could you show both amounts so we could see the difference please?
Old Mar 16 2017, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
Did we find out what the new amounts are to go up a level since the update yesterday? I am at the top level of 825 an kept hearing they have changed the amount to get to each level so would like to know what they are compared to what it was before. Could you show both amounts so we could see the difference please?
Hi lollipopthebunny

Levels and xp are posted in our Game guide in the following link if you want to have a look

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487994
Old Mar 16 2017, 06:33 PM

Yes, I am having trouble with the co-op quest navigation arrows ~ they are not there.
Old Mar 16 2017, 06:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
Hi lollipopthebunny,
To add to what marymarcel said. They did not change the amounts for existing levels. Only the levels just released had higher requirements than the previous levels which you can see in the Game Guide.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread