Old Dec 19 2021, 12:47 PM
Account Not Linked

I am using Chrome.
Old Dec 19 2021, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenytootsies0 View Post
I am using Chrome.
Hi teenytootsies0

Are you still having the problem to not stay on line?

Did you try the link and the suggestions I gave you in this post?
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...10#post6475410

Please check if your chrome browser is up to date and also if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.
Old Dec 19 2021, 01:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Default trouble connecting

No. Still won't load friends. I keep trying different things and have done everything suggested. I used Chrome.
Old Dec 19 2021, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenytootsies0 View Post
No. Still won't load friends. I keep trying different things and have done everything suggested. I used Chrome.
Ok.

For the friends lists not loading, please be sure 3rd party cookies are still allowed in your browser.

You have instructions on how to check and allow them in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

If you make any change or update, please close everything and then restart your computer.

If that doesnt work for you, then try another updated browser with 3rd party cookies allowed for it.
Old Dec 19 2021, 06:18 PM

Default Blocked

I keep getting blocked and I am not even playing the game. Any Ideas?
Old Dec 19 2021, 07:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
I keep getting blocked and I am not even playing the game. Any Ideas?
Hi bbarksda,
I moved your post to the loading problems thread. If you are being blocked then it is Facebook that is blocking you. You are not doing anything related to the game, such as getting gifts from the free gift sites?

If Facebook is blocking you and you are not playing the game, then you are not being blocked for the game. You may be getting blocked for something else.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 19 2021, 10:17 PM

Please fix the fish farms or allow us to go back to finish work after getting booted, fish farms boot us then once we go back and do the farm if we get booted again it will not take us back to the job.
Old Dec 19 2021, 10:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by laditz View Post
Please fix the fish farms or allow us to go back to finish work after getting booted, fish farms boot us then once we go back and do the farm if we get booted again it will not take us back to the job.
Hi laditz,
There isn't anything that can be fixed with those as the problem is and has always been too much data to be saved when you work those fast. When the red numbers on the save button get too high then your computer freezes because there is too much data to be transferred.

Try not working those heaviliy layered fish farms so fast. Keep an eye on the red numbers that show on the save button and when they start climbing up then stop long enough for the numbers to come back down.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 20 2021, 01:06 PM

Default Can't load - Chrome doesn't support WebGL?

Why am I getting an error message on Chrome that says my browser doesn't support WebGL?
Old Dec 20 2021, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjfxvii View Post
Why am I getting an error message on Chrome that says my browser doesn't support WebGL?
Hi rjfxvii

This usually happens when the browser encounters an error and "thinks" WebGL is disabled.

Most of the time, it is while or after working heavy worked farms, specially full of water items.

You can close your browser for a few minutes and then reopen it and see if the problem is fixed.
If not, then restart your compurter.

If nothings helps you, then clear your browser cache. The first time you load the game after the clearing, it will load slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.

There are instructions on how to clear browsers cache in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error