Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Nov 18 2017, 03:30 AM

Default je rêve ... I dream ...

Bonjour !

Je rêve ... d'offrir à notre maire un ordinateur , afin qu'il puisse calculer la totalité des usines et magasins de nos voisins , afin que nous perdions moins de temps à attendre qu'il passe par toutes les fermes ... C'est si long qu'il est impossible de visiter tous nos voisins ... J'ai 106 voisins ... Imaginez le temps qu'il me faut si je veux tous les aider ...
Quel bonheur se serait de voir notre maire tout faire d'un seul coup ! )
Bonne journée à tous !

Hello!

I dream ... to offer to our mayor a computer, so that he can calculate all of factories and stores of our neighbors, so that we lost fewer time to wait that he passes by all the farms ... It is so long as it is impossible to visit all our neighbors ... I have 106 neighbors ... Imagine the time which I need if I want all to help them ...
What a happiness would be to see our mayor making everything all at once! )
Have a great day !
Old Nov 18 2017, 11:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maminette View Post
Bonjour !

Je rêve ... d'offrir à notre maire un ordinateur , afin qu'il puisse calculer la totalité des usines et magasins de nos voisins , afin que nous perdions moins de temps à attendre qu'il passe par toutes les fermes ... C'est si long qu'il est impossible de visiter tous nos voisins ... J'ai 106 voisins ... Imaginez le temps qu'il me faut si je veux tous les aider ...
Quel bonheur se serait de voir notre maire tout faire d'un seul coup ! )
Bonne journée à tous !

Hello!

I dream ... to offer to our mayor a computer, so that he can calculate all of factories and stores of our neighbors, so that we lost fewer time to wait that he passes by all the farms ... It is so long as it is impossible to visit all our neighbors ... I have 106 neighbors ... Imagine the time which I need if I want all to help them ...
What a happiness would be to see our mayor making everything all at once! )
Have a great day !
Hi maminette,
Please place your suggestion in the Suggestions section where we have the suggestions arranged by subject for the developers to see and not in Feedback. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 03 2017, 06:55 PM

Default PAINT CHIPS is a misnomer!!

ask any auto-body repair person, or professional painter - 'paint chips' are the result of damage to a surface that has been finished by painting! they are NOT the 'dry' samples that many paint stores and factories provide so users can see what their product will look like after it cures!

rant over, happy farming.

"Do, or do not; there is no try." (Yoda)

A house is not a home without a cat.
Old Dec 03 2017, 07:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrucker View Post
ask any auto-body repair person, or professional painter - 'paint chips' are the result of damage to a surface that has been finished by painting! they are NOT the 'dry' samples that many paint stores and factories provide so users can see what their product will look like after it cures!

rant over, happy farming.
Hi Supertrucker,
Maybe where you live, but here they call the sample color cards paint chips.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 03 2017, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Supertrucker,
Maybe where you live, but here they call the sample color cards paint chips.
must be an American thing, they've been called 'swatches' up here (i've heard them called 'color cards' too) ever since i can remember...

"Do, or do not; there is no try." (Yoda)

A house is not a home without a cat.
Old Dec 21 2017, 11:42 PM

Default Not receiving correct xp points

I know i have written about this problem but obviously its gone unlooked at as i have written i am not receiving the proper amount of xp points when i post facilities and i am sure im not the only one but its to easy to or for people to take it for granted that they receive the right amount i urge everyone to take note of what they get because i bet its wrong pls someone help or look at the problem ty
Old Dec 21 2017, 11:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUNTERMORGS View Post
I know i have written about this problem but obviously its gone unlooked at as i have written i am not receiving the proper amount of xp points when i post facilities and i am sure im not the only one but its to easy to or for people to take it for granted that they receive the right amount i urge everyone to take note of what they get because i bet its wrong pls someone help or look at the problem ty
Hi Huntermorg,
You have been answered every time you have posted about this. The amount of xp you receive is correct.
You do not receive all of the number xp that you see floating up when you fill your facilities. The reason you do not is because you get bonus batches for the belts and dans you have.
Those batches do not use the products from your storage as they are supplied by the mayor. Since you are not using your own supplies for those bonus batches you do not get the xp for them. The amount of xp for those bonus batches is subtracted from the total before it is added to your own xp total.
Old Dec 24 2017, 01:33 PM

Can you tell me which post matches what I had posted or leave me a link to it, Taz? Thanks
Old Dec 24 2017, 01:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by priscillar View Post
Can you tell me which post matches what I had posted or leave me a link to it, Taz? Thanks
Hi priscillar,
Try this one:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332042
Old Dec 24 2017, 09:16 PM

Thank you and have a nice Christmas.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity