Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 06 2023, 12:21 AM

when exchanging gifts,, category , sort alpha,,, it not keeping the alpha to collect all the pages you have to keep changing it back to alpha after you collect each page
it not even keep the alpha order to send the same item back
Old Nov 06 2023, 12:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
when exchanging gifts,, category , sort alpha,,, it not keeping the alpha to collect all the pages you have to keep changing it back to alpha after you collect each page
it not even keep the alpha order to send the same item back
Hi JNelson,
Please report this to Support.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 15 2023, 08:17 AM

Question

Hi there!

This game is terrific now, thank-you SO much for all your hard work and listening to suggestions.

I wonder if you might be able to work with the good folks at (group name removed) so it'll work consistently?

Thanks again and happy holidays to you and yours!

Last edited by marymarcel; Nov 15 2023 at 08:44 AM.
Old Nov 15 2023, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzb View Post
Hi there!

This game is terrific now, thank-you SO much for all your hard work and listening to suggestions.

I wonder if you might be able to work with the good folks at (group name removed) so it'll work consistently?

Thanks again and happy holidays to you and yours!

Hi bzb

I moved your post to the thread about Gifting.

Gifts groups/sites have never been run or supported by Slashkey.

If you have problems with them, then you need to contact their owners/administrators.
Old Jan 09 2024, 06:24 PM

Default Disappearing gifts

I play on my phone so I am limited to what I can do... I am losing gifts. I send out about 150 gifts almost every day. Usually I get approx 70 gifts back. The last few days I have only been getting about 10 gifts back and then they disappear. Help pls. Here is the link to my farm if needed. And before it's asked yes I cleared my memcache. Like I said tho Iamplaying on my phone not a computer.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...m_id=604499972
Old Jan 09 2024, 06:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletdolphn View Post
I play on my phone so I am limited to what I can do... I am losing gifts. I send out about 150 gifts almost every day. Usually I get approx 70 gifts back. The last few days I have only been getting about 10 gifts back and then they disappear. Help pls. Here is the link to my farm if needed. And before it's asked yes I cleared my memcache. Like I said tho Iamplaying on my phone not a computer.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...m_id=604499972
Hi Scarletdolphin,
I moved your post to the thread about gifts. I am sorry but we do not have any information on how many gifts you get or have pending.
What I see in your gift box is only 2 hazelnut trees, so it is not that your gift box is full though I would suggest that you move those to your storage or your farm.

The problem of the disappearing gifts may be that you are playing on your phone since that is not supported by the developers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 25 2024, 12:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Hello, I have noticed over the past few days, the number of gifts I have been receiving has plummeted. I have about 100 neighbors who play the game daily, and sent gifts daily. However, I have been receiving very few gifts. There has been a drastic change in the amount of gifts showing up in my gift box, which I check several times a day. I have also spoken to a couple of my FT neighbors, and they are experiencing the same drastic change in the number of gifts they receive. I also noticed today that there are fewer names showing up when I go to send gifts, AND I have ALL FARMERS checked when I send gifts. I usually send the first 50, then go back in and send the second 50, and then go back in to send the last dozen or so. Today, there were fewer names showing up in my SEND GIFTS section. Is there a current issue with this part of the game? Thanks in advance!!
Old Jan 25 2024, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 View Post
Hello, I have noticed over the past few days, the number of gifts I have been receiving has plummeted. I have about 100 neighbors who play the game daily, and sent gifts daily. However, I have been receiving very few gifts. There has been a drastic change in the amount of gifts showing up in my gift box, which I check several times a day. I have also spoken to a couple of my FT neighbors, and they are experiencing the same drastic change in the number of gifts they receive. I also noticed today that there are fewer names showing up when I go to send gifts, AND I have ALL FARMERS checked when I send gifts. I usually send the first 50, then go back in and send the second 50, and then go back in to send the last dozen or so. Today, there were fewer names showing up in my SEND GIFTS section. Is there a current issue with this part of the game? Thanks in advance!!
Hi FarmersWife

We are not aware of a problem with sending/receiving gifts at the moment.

I sent gifts as usual this morning and again after lunch and I had no problems, I saw the same farmers in my lists.

Please remember that if you sent gifts from the Other wall requests due some of your farmer friends were asking for specific gifts, and then go to the Gift manager to continue sending, then your list will be shorter as you have already sent gifts to some of those farmers.

Open your tool box and click in the show times icon, the clock. Then under Gamewide check how much time you have to wait to Resend gifts option.
Be sure you have a green check mark for that option before sending gifts.

When you have the green check mark, then open your Gift manager and see if your list is the same you usually get.
Old Jan 25 2024, 01:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi FarmersWife

We are not aware of a problem with sending/receiving gifts at the moment.

I sent gifts as usual this morning and again after lunch and I had no problems, I saw the same farmers in my lists.

Please remember that if you sent gifts from the Other wall requests due some of your farmer friends were asking for specific gifts, and then go to the Gift manager to continue sending, then your list will be shorter as you have already sent gifts to some of those farmers.

Open your tool box and click in the show times icon, the clock. Then under Gamewide check how much time you have to wait to Resend gifts option.
Be sure you have a green check mark for that option before sending gifts.

When you have the green check mark, then open your Gift manager and see if your list is the same you usually get.
I checked, and I can send gifts again in one hour. I will check again on the number of names that show up. I only send gifts using the gift box. I always do that before sending the bonus/ingredient requests that my friends ask for. But, the bigger issue I am having is not receiving many gifts. Could be temporary, or a fluke, but the fact others are having the same issue....oh well, maybe it will correct itself before others report having the same problem. Thanks for your help!
Old Jan 25 2024, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 View Post
I checked, and I can send gifts again in one hour. I will check again on the number of names that show up. I only send gifts using the gift box. I always do that before sending the bonus/ingredient requests that my friends ask for. But, the bigger issue I am having is not receiving many gifts. Could be temporary, or a fluke, but the fact others are having the same issue....oh well, maybe it will correct itself before others report having the same problem. Thanks for your help!
We are not able to see how many gifts you usually received and how many you are receiving now.

Let us know if you still have problems getting a shorter list

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support