Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 27 2022, 03:17 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzyin View Post
I purchased all the tools for 22x22, they show in my activity log and storage but not in my tools list, any help locating them to use on my farm, please?
Hi katzyin,

Both of your post were replied to. I am also sending you a private message to help you find your posts and the replies to them.

The forum is not like Facebook chat, it does not automatically update when you get a reply so that you can see it right away, you have to refresh the browser page and then scroll down to see if one is there or check the next page to see if it's there.

When you see blue text underlined in a post that is a link which you can click on. Here are some links to help you:

If you click on this link it will take you to the reply to your first post about your question about your tools:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post6494990

If you click on this link it will take you to the post that will tell you how to find your posts and the replies. It's worth you learning how to do that as sometimes posts have to be moved to other areas of the forum:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

Your post and the replies to it will be moved in a few hours to the Help and Support section for Tools and Fuel where your other posts are located.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 29 2022, 09:31 AM

Thank you, Tiger, I was beginning to think I was invisable!
I am never sure how to use the forum despite trying to understand the instructions. Yes, my tools do show when I use my mouse, I was expecting them to be in sequence as are most tools. Thank you all for your patience.
Old May 29 2022, 09:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzyin View Post
Thank you, Tiger, I was beginning to think I was invisable!
I am never sure how to use the forum despite trying to understand the instructions. Yes, my tools do show when I use my mouse, I was expecting them to be in sequence as are most tools. Thank you all for your patience.
Hi Katzyn,
Tiger is not available right now. The tools are in sequence. All the single plot ones are first and then the EX tools. The 22x22 are single tools and the largest of those currently.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 29 2022, 11:11 PM

Default I have lost the "eye"

Usually when I am plowing or seeding there is nothing showing on the farm except the chore I am doing. The last few times I have been wanting to plow and sow and harvest the whole farm and all the buildings, etc. show up. There used to be an "eye" that you could hide or display these items with. Where can I find it please.
Old May 29 2022, 11:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntyLyn View Post
Usually when I am plowing or seeding there is nothing showing on the farm except the chore I am doing. The last few times I have been wanting to plow and sow and harvest the whole farm and all the buildings, etc. show up. There used to be an "eye" that you could hide or display these items with. Where can I find it please.
Hi AuntyLyn,
I moved your post to the thread about tools. They eye when you are holding the tool is in the lower right corner. The information about the eye is in the Game Guide chapter 21 about the tools:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 04 2022, 07:46 AM

Only on level 419 and one of my pet peeves is people hiring you without letting you use their fuel or at least letting you use their fuel after yours. I've lost some big jobs because of it.

Is there a warning for the employer that the employee has no or little fuel before they hire them and how much.

Been playing since: 18th June 2019
Old Jun 04 2022, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexi_Jayne1988 View Post
Only on level 419 and one of my pet peeves is people hiring you without letting you use their fuel or at least letting you use their fuel after yours. I've lost some big jobs because of it.

Is there a warning for the employer that the employee has no or little fuel before they hire them and how much.
Hi Lexi_Jayne

When you get the hire request, it should tell you if they have allowed you to use their tools and also if they allowed you to use their fuel and how much.

Please go to the following link from our Game Guide to read all the information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222
Old Jun 14 2022, 11:05 AM

Default fuel

my fuel seems to be disappearing from the fuel station
Old Jun 14 2022, 11:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassiecaz View Post
my fuel seems to be disappearing from the fuel station
Hi cassiecaz,
I moved your post to the thread about fuel.
Please provide your account ID so we can check this out for you. You can find it at the bottom of the page under your farms.
Old Jun 18 2022, 01:35 PM

My fuel is disappearing. I have fuel pumps on every farm 7 oil refineries and three off shore rigs. My other farm is doing the same. I just refueled and got less then 4,000, just one harvest of three plots for my quest and this has now gone. Not even enough to do sheds today

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity