Default 649530820

black screen at GPU renderer
Old Jan 29 2021, 05:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GARY FANCETT View Post
black screen at GPU renderer
Hi Gary,
I moved your post to the News & Announcements thread about the HTML version. Please post in here with porblems loading.

Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 29 2021, 06:51 PM

'Having trouble harvest/plow/sow my SN's farm. This is where it stops:
2021-01-30 00:43:42.482 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-01-30 00:43:42.483 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-01-30 00:43:42.501 LOGSessionId: 291943

This occurs consistently throughout her farm, but does not happen when I farm my own fields. Thanks.
Old Jan 29 2021, 06:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pflute View Post
'Having trouble harvest/plow/sow my SN's farm. This is where it stops:
2021-01-30 00:43:42.482 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-01-30 00:43:42.483 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-01-30 00:43:42.501 LOGSessionId: 291943

This occurs consistently throughout her farm, but does not happen when I farm my own fields. Thanks.
Hi Pflute,
That information is there from the time you load your farms. Any additions to the list when you go to her farms would be at the bottom of the list.

Are her farms layered? What are you doing on the farms when it stops? Are you able to do any work before it freezes?

Try turning off anything you don't need to show in your preferences before you go to her farms. Also make sure the Show Feedback when Farming and the Show Coins and XP Animations are unchecked. You can also try checking the Compressed Graphiics option in that too.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 29 2021, 07:29 PM

Screen is black and my computer doesn't support the web HTML5/WebGL.

I don't seem to know how to proceed on Farm Town..can send gifts but can't play on my farms
Old Jan 29 2021, 07:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlt1938 View Post
Screen is black and my computer doesn't support the web HTML5/WebGL.

I don't seem to know how to proceed on Farm Town..can send gifts but can't play on my farms
Hi rlt,
I moved your post to the News & Announcements thread about the HTML version.

Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.
Old Jan 29 2021, 07:59 PM

Default 685967378

stuck at black...says WEB/GL is disabled. It's not. It worked yesterday until about 4:00pm and then quit working.

I use windows 10 machine
Old Jan 29 2021, 08:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grasshopper12455 View Post
stuck at black...says WEB/GL is disabled. It's not. It worked yesterday until about 4:00pm and then quit working.

I use windows 10 machine
Hi Grasshopper,
What were you doing when it happened?

Please try clearing your browser cache, then close your browser and then reload your farms. See if that will fix it.
Old Jan 29 2021, 09:04 PM

Default game wont load

Black screen, checkpoint-B-Inialised wont load, loads sometimes, than other times i just get black screen witht the white cube, have downloaded windows updates, and restarted computer. Also wait a long long time just to see if game will load
Old Jan 29 2021, 09:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1607329692 View Post
Black screen, checkpoint-B-Inialised wont load, loads sometimes, than other times i just get black screen witht the white cube, have downloaded windows updates, and restarted computer. Also wait a long long time just to see if game will load
Hi 1607329692,
I moved your post to the subject thread about HTML loading problems. Please post in this thread if you can't get the game to load.

Please try the instructions given in this announcement:

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information not the first one.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl