Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jun 08 2022, 07:27 AM

I would like to see YEAST added to trains and Ships. I have a Semi Truck on all 44 Farms Plus 7 Electric Semi's and Yeast seems to not increase like everything else.
There are only 33 factories that use Yeast but I can not seem to increase my production of it no mater what I do.
Please help! Thanks for all you do

Connecting to town mainframe (Chat Server: C20
Farm Server: w23) .
on Windows 11
Primary Browser: Google Chrome
Old Jun 15 2022, 06:08 PM

Default fishing for a quest

Before Flashplayer entered the clearing at the end of the path (died in other words) you saw feedback when you fished with a pole instead a boat. "You caught a yellow fish." "You caught a squid." We need that feedback. If you are fishing for a quest you need to know if you caught what you were seeking.

Denise

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...3003&farm_ix=0
Old Jun 24 2022, 09:42 AM

A friend asked me to log into their FB and look after their farm for a few days. It was a bit eye-opening to be going through their Facility Manager without all the useful tools that I've accumulated on my own farm to start / load the facilities.

I realise you could achieve my suggestion through the Custom Order but that would also be quite a lot of work to set up and maintain.

I wondered if it would be an idea to be able to sort the facilities by the tools that you own to start / load them. At the moment you go through them and either have to guess if the tools you own work for each individual facility, or end up clearing the 'do you want to go to the store now' message a bunch of times or risk not making full use of your tools by not realising you can use them on a particular facility.

Either that or maybe put an icon of the appropriate tool by the start / load button, coloured if you own the tool and greyed out if you don't.

Yours, glad to get back to their own well-equipped farm, Sqrl.
Old Jun 25 2022, 02:44 PM

Please don't make the farms any bigger. I was hired on a 56x56 layered farm with stacked fish today and my 16 GB computer couldn't cope, even with compressed graphics selected and everything but ponds deselected. If this goes on people like me will simply be driven out of the game.
Old Jun 29 2022, 07:50 PM

I see they are always adding new facilities, but I have noticed, they have not increased the amount of the products to fill these facilities. I havent really bought any new ones, since I have a real hard time keeping the ones that I already have. It would be nice to have more "product" to fill new facilities.
Old Jul 01 2022, 01:48 PM

Some farmers give their individual farms names. Others like to remind themselves what's on that farm. It would be great if we could do both--a place to add a name and then a kind of subtitle where we could list the types of crop/flowers/trees etc on that farm.
Old Jul 02 2022, 04:41 AM

Default Tin Ore Output

Please increase Tin Ore output...by a lot. There is only one product made by tin ore at this time, but if you have 44 smartphone facilities, the current output doesn't even barely start to cover it; even with 44 mineral mine and 44 turbo mineral mine. Thanks

Last edited by bbarksda; Jul 02 2022 at 04:45 AM. Reason: More Information
Old Jul 02 2022, 04:44 AM

Add flexibility to facility/product disabling. Make it possible to disable products by facility, instead of all facilities at once. Thanks.
Old Jul 02 2022, 04:51 AM

Increase Olive Oil Output...by a lot. I have 44 of all coin facilities and every cash including multiple of many that need olive oil. The current amount produced, even with 44 oil factories, does not even come close to covering the amount needed. Thanks
Old Jul 05 2022, 07:47 AM
Account Not Linked

I really NEED Undo/Redo buttons. sometimes I'm just working along and then decide to change something back, (which I know, I can do offline work and open another window to do a just in case it doesn't look good window)... but sometimes I am just not thinking ahead enough to open a just in case window.