Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 29 2022, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswing View Post
This might not be the exact right thread to put this in, but. I have a recurring problem the last several days. I have the "red" sprinkler, bought with Farm Cash, that when used halves the growing time of crops. For about the sixth time now in the last few days, I'm finding that when used on Chia to halve growing time to 2.5 days, when inspecting the farm at that time, the tool's effect seems to have reverted. Being an expensive tool, I'd like it if the bug was investigated and fixed.

Hi Ravenswing

I visited your farms and some of them have chia at different growing states.

But farms 3 and 4 are showing chia growing in 2.4 days which it is correct as the crops have been irrigated. Are you seeing the same?

Im not sure which farms you can see the time reverts when you irrigate them as the only ones recently planted and irrigates are farms 3 and 4.

If you get the problem again, please let us know as soon as possible so we can check on this.
Old Sep 01 2022, 06:10 PM

I have a question I cannot find the answer to.
When it comes to wasted crops and plowing them under. I see that if you do this yourself on your farm, even if you are sowing another crop as you do so it subtracts coins.
My SN says if she comes to my farm and has to plow under wasted crops it subracts coin from her acct. She usually is not sowing at the same time as I sow using my 2nd acct. When I used my 2nd acct to plow under and sow I earned coins on that acct.
Now the question is if there was no sowing going on, and just plowing under dead crops would my 2nd account lose coins?
My SN won't plow under crops that waste on mine if I forget to irrigate because she says she loses coins.
Can someone straighten out for us how it is supposed it be?
Old Sep 01 2022, 06:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
I have a question I cannot find the answer to.
When it comes to wasted crops and plowing them under. I see that if you do this yourself on your farm, even if you are sowing another crop as you do so it subtracts coins.
My SN says if she comes to my farm and has to plow under wasted crops it subracts coin from her acct. She usually is not sowing at the same time as I sow using my 2nd acct. When I used my 2nd acct to plow under and sow I earned coins on that acct.
Now the question is if there was no sowing going on, and just plowing under dead crops would my 2nd account lose coins?
My SN won't plow under crops that waste on mine if I forget to irrigate because she says she loses coins.
Can someone straighten out for us how it is supposed it be?
Hi Riap,
She should not be losing coins in either case. If she is working on your farm as SN she should be getting paid coins for plowing from you.

Coins would only be subtracted from you for their plowing and for them to replant your crops.
You can find that information in the Game Guide chapter 9 about hiring:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 01 2022, 06:46 PM

Thanks Taz but just a clarification
In the guide is says this
Plowing fields: Hiring a neighbour would give the best benefit for lowing. You will receive 1 XP for each plot that is plowed no matter who does the plowing. Below explains the difference between doing it yourself or hiring neighbours or strangers.
Do it yourself - will cost 20 coins per plot to plow.

Neighbours, Super Neighbours, Friends - will cost 10 coins per plot to plow.

Strangers - will cost 15 coins per plot to plow.

[COLOR="purple"]Is this for plowing NEW plots?
[/color]
Old Sep 01 2022, 06:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks Taz but just a clarification
In the guide is says this
Plowing fields: Hiring a neighbour would give the best benefit for lowing. You will receive 1 XP for each plot that is plowed no matter who does the plowing. Below explains the difference between doing it yourself or hiring neighbours or strangers.
Do it yourself - will cost 20 coins per plot to plow.

Neighbours, Super Neighbours, Friends - will cost 10 coins per plot to plow.

Strangers - will cost 15 coins per plot to plow.

[COLOR="purple"]Is this for plowing NEW plots?
[/color]
Hi Riap,
As the owner you have to pay the coins for the plowing. How much you pay depends on who you hire. That would be for plowing existing plots that have been harvested or wasted and new plots.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 01 2022, 07:00 PM

Default Plowing wasted crops

Yes, I understand that, but if my SN comes over and plows under wasted crops she should not be losing coin but gaining 5 per plot, correct? She says she loses coin when she plows under my wasted crops on both my accts. We are lanning an experiment tomorrow and I told her to watch carefully to be sure it really is subtracting and not adding when she does my farms.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Riap,
As the owner you have to pay the coins for the plowing. How much you pay depends on who you hire. That would be for plowing existing plots that have been harvested or wasted and new plots.
Old Sep 01 2022, 07:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Yes, I understand that, but if my SN comes over and plows under wasted crops she should not be losing coin but gaining 5 per plot, correct? She says she loses coin when she plows under my wasted crops on both my accts. We are lanning an experiment tomorrow and I told her to watch carefully to be sure it really is subtracting and not adding when she does my farms.
Hi Riap,
No she should not be losing coins. If she still is then she will need to contact Support.
Old Sep 01 2022, 07:26 PM

Thanks Taz,
I will let my SN know and will see what happens tomorrow eve when she plows my dead leeks. Then we will work it out from there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Riap,
No she should not be losing coins. If she still is then she will need to contact Support.
Old Sep 11 2022, 05:47 PM

Angry Planting extended farms

My concern is, why extend your farm and when you start to plant items and reach close to the end of 42x42 and you get the message (You can't plant here, find another place) What am I doing wrong?? I have this farm and spent millions of coins and all this empty space.. Help me find my errors, plzzz.
I have been playing since, 2009.
Thanks, Jeannette Mann
Old Sep 11 2022, 05:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannettemann View Post
My concern is, why extend your farm and when you start to plant items and reach close to the end of 42x42 and you get the message (You can't plant here, find another place) What am I doing wrong?? I have this farm and spent millions of coins and all this empty space.. Help me find my errors, plzzz.
I have been playing since, 2009.
Thanks, Jeannette Mann
Hi Jeannettemann,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about crops.

How much else do you have on that farm? To be able to plow new plots on that farm you have to have clear space to do so. If you have something else in that area then you can not create plots in the same space.
As you have asked before about layering then I am guessing you are trying to do the same thing and we can not provide any instructions through the forums for that.

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding