Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 11 2022, 08:34 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Facilities and Farms

Hey. Y'awll. My user id is 10153472799438701. I have been searching for a while, in the forums, and can not seem to find my answer, so I do apologize beforehand if I am in the wrong place. if posting from a facility to hire workers from one farm, will that let them work ALL facilities on all my farms, or need I post from each farm?
Old Jun 11 2022, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pencil View Post
Hey. Y'awll. My user id is 10153472799438701. I have been searching for a while, in the forums, and can not seem to find my answer, so I do apologize beforehand if I am in the wrong place. if posting from a facility to hire workers from one farm, will that let them work ALL facilities on all my farms, or need I post from each farm?
Hi Pencil

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities and Facility Manager.

You only need to post one regular facility and one service facility and your friends will be able to work all facilities and services in all farms.

You have full information in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...78#post5832378
Old Jun 12 2022, 06:12 AM

will these new Turbo facilities be able to be in the facilies chains, i notice they not been on the list to choose from when get the fc option???
Old Jun 12 2022, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
will these new Turbo facilities be able to be in the facilies chains, i notice they not been on the list to choose from when get the fc option???
Hi JNelson

Rules for the Facility chains only are for Regular facilities in coins or cash.

We are not sure if the Turbo will be added and please take in mind that many of the turbo facilities added are not workable by friends so they cant be added to the Facility chains, like the Turbo Bee Farm.

But they are added to the options for Super Facility.
Old Jun 23 2022, 10:21 PM

Smile nonworkable facilities

I have read about the nonworkable facilities, but I still do not understand why those facilities do not produce much at all, have had some for years and only at 4%...I understand neighbors cannot work on them but they still should produce something thanks
Old Jun 23 2022, 10:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosstech View Post
I have read about the nonworkable facilities, but I still do not understand why those facilities do not produce much at all, have had some for years and only at 4%...I understand neighbors cannot work on them but they still should produce something thanks
Hi Bosstech,
Open one of each and make sure you have a check in each product box, specially for the ones that are showing a low percentage of production.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 30 2022, 09:12 AM

I am confused about how often & in what order I should be doing these 5 functions in my facility manager. harvest all - start all -load all - store all - cash out all. Also, when I am posting for people to work in my facilities, do I just load all & start all? or do I also store all? I have the same question for the super facility & chain contests... do I just load & start all or do I also store? I'm sorry if I've made this confusing. I greatly appreciate your help!
Old Jun 30 2022, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mags66 View Post
I am confused about how often & in what order I should be doing these 5 functions in my facility manager. harvest all - start all -load all - store all - cash out all. Also, when I am posting for people to work in my facilities, do I just load all & start all? or do I also store all? I have the same question for the super facility & chain contests... do I just load & start all or do I also store? I'm sorry if I've made this confusing. I greatly appreciate your help!
Hi mags

I usually store all before filling my facilities and services, but that is up to each farmer.

If you are short of some products to fill your service facilities, then it is better to store all before loading the services.

I try to refill the factories used in the Neighborhood Chain contest as much as possible after a few friends worked them.
The super facility for that week is filled when I fill all my facilities that day and only add the products to the Warehouse late in the afternoon to have the most products I can. But as I said before, it is up to each farmer.

The Harvest all is for harvesting your animal buildings. When I just load the game in the morning, I first open my regular quest and then I harvest all just in case the new quest needs some animal products.
Animal buildings have different time to be harvested.
You can find the information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314886
Old Jun 30 2022, 09:35 AM

thanks so much! That makes sense now, I was thinking of the "store all" completely different! thanks for clearing that up!
Old Jun 30 2022, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mags66 View Post
thanks so much! That makes sense now, I was thinking of the "store all" completely different! thanks for clearing that up!
You are welcome mags

I forgot about the Cash out, you can do it every day if you wish to add coins to your amount.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending