Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 21 2022, 06:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frefrump View Post
My animals on every farm are stuck on a move/use screen. I can not harvest any of them. I can move them to and from storage but after the move they are only use/move resources, no product harvest option on the screen.
Hi frfrump,

Working Animals that are not in their animal buildings will be harvested at the same time as you harvest the the animal buildings on that farm. You can not harvest them individually by clicking on the animal.

If you have the animal harvester tools and think that you are not getting the correct amount when using the Harvest All at the top of the Facility Manager, make sure that the Facility Manager is set to All Facilities, All Farms and temporarily remove the check marks for Regular Facilities and Service Facilities and then click the green check mark to save that change. Then scroll down all the animal buildings and see if any animal buildings have not been harvested or have a time showing until they can be done. If any are not showing harvested, go to those farms and see if you made them a Quest Farm. If you did then that's why they were not harvested, you will either need to change the setting if you no longer want to save any animals from being harvested for Quest purposes. If you do want to save those for Quest purposes you will need to harvest those animal buildings one at a time.

When you are done checking on that remember to change the Facility Manger again and put the check marks back to show your Regular Facilities and Service Facilities, then click the green check mark to save that change.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 22 2022, 05:19 PM

Default Easier way to animals in bulk

This farmer asked to buy animals in bulk. I need a tool where we can sell excess animals that arrive in trains, and boats, directly from storage. I have thousands of animals in storage. It would take me a week to move the animals onto my farms, so I can sell them one click at a time.
Old Apr 22 2022, 05:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake the Rake View Post
This farmer asked to buy animals in bulk. I need a tool where we can sell excess animals that arrive in trains, and boats, directly from storage. I have thousands of animals in storage. It would take me a week to move the animals onto my farms, so I can sell them one click at a time.
Hi Jake,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support thread about animals so I can answer you as we can not respond to posts in the Suggestions section.
You do not have to move the animals to the farm to be able to sell them in bulk.
Go to the Trade Market and open your storage as you would to sell harvests and products. Click on the Item tab, and then set the filter to Animals. You can then sell all of each animal listed there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 29 2022, 05:51 PM

Default Farm Cash Animals

Ever since the change over, I can harvest my farm cash animals Only Once a Day!

Is it just me having this problem or what? Please see if they are working on it.

All their work is much appreciated!
Thank you!
Old Apr 29 2022, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plynn View Post
Ever since the change over, I can harvest my farm cash animals Only Once a Day!

Is it just me having this problem or what? Please see if they are working on it.

All their work is much appreciated!
Thank you!
Hi Plynn

I moved your post to the thread about Animals.

The times for harvesting your animals depend on the type of sheds you have on your farms not on which animals you have placed into them.

Farm Cash animals produce 30 times more than the regular animal.
If you have a Farm Cash animal in a super animal shed it will produce 60 times more.

You can find the harvesting times for each shed in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...42#post3355742
Old Jun 04 2022, 03:38 PM

I would love to be able to buy animals in bulk. Trying to click hundreds of time for each animal that's not on the train or ship gets tiring. Maybe we could have a tool to buy in bulk. Just a thought.
Old Jun 04 2022, 03:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
I would love to be able to buy animals in bulk. Trying to click hundreds of time for each animal that's not on the train or ship gets tiring. Maybe we could have a tool to buy in bulk. Just a thought.
Hi NJones,
If you want to make a suggestion then please put it in the Suggestions section where they are organized by subject for the developers to see.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 14 2022, 01:33 PM

Where can we get more Ostriches and peacocks?
Old Jun 14 2022, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poof3013 View Post
Where can we get more Ostriches and peacocks?
Hi poof3013

I moved your post to the thread about Animals.

Ostriches and peacocks are only available in the Store for you to purchase.
Old Jul 02 2022, 12:36 PM

Default Leghorn Hens

I purchased about 200 leghorns and cannot move them from storage to my super chicken coop.

Tags
animals, chicken, clydesdale, cow, delete animals, gift animals, goose, heavywool llama, hen, holstien cow, horse, horses, leghorn hen, llama, longwool sheep, ostrich, peacock, pig, pigs, rabbit, sheep, store animals, stuck animal, stuck animals, too many animals, turkey