Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 17 2022, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrat01 View Post
I have used the memcache twice when I checked game activity there were over 100 items there I was unable to accept any of them ( I have not ben on since this morning and it is now 4 pm
Hi thebrat01

What you mean by saying you were not able to accept any gift in the Activity link?

You cant click on a gift to accept/exchange it or you accept it but it doesnt show up in your red gift box?

If it doesnt show up in your red gift box, then it could be that gift was already accepted, remember that in your first post you said you were able to accept 50 gifts in your My Requests.

If that is the case, then you will have to delete them one by one. After deleting them, (50 gifts already accepted) then try to accept 1 or 2 gifts, and see if they go to your gift box.
Old Apr 18 2022, 09:21 AM

I'm not sure if I am posting in the right location. But I am still having issues in not seeing my gifts in the gift box. It seems that I am getting the gifts every three days and if I don't accept those gifts right away they will disappear again for another three days. I have done the check on all of the items such as cookies/pop up and clearing my cache and it still isn't working. I have a very active neighbors and receive gifts every day
Old Apr 18 2022, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by granniejane View Post
I'm not sure if I am posting in the right location. But I am still having issues in not seeing my gifts in the gift box. It seems that I am getting the gifts every three days and if I don't accept those gifts right away they will disappear again for another three days. I have done the check on all of the items such as cookies/pop up and clearing my cache and it still isn't working. I have a very active neighbors and receive gifts every day
Hi granniejane

Im sorry this is still happening to you.

We have given you instructions to try to solve this problem but it seems nothing has changed.

Maybe you will not like what Im going to suggest, but here we go.

Please go to Facebook Games Activity and delete all gifts showing up there.
You have to delete them one by one clicking in the X.

When you do this, you will see a message with 2 links, asking you if you want to Block Farm town and if you want to Ignore all gifts from that farmer.
Do Not Touch those links!

Just continue deleting the following gift. Take in mind only 100 gifts are showing per page, so if you have more than 100 you have to continue deleting them.

Remember! Do not accelerate Trains from Activity. You have to accelerate them from your Train Manager or from your My Requests tab.

After deleting all gifts showing up in Activity, then clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open. Then reopen your farm.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Apr 18 2022, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi thebrat01

What you mean by saying you were not able to accept any gift in the Activity link?

You cant click on a gift to accept/exchange it or you accept it but it doesnt show up in your red gift box?

If it doesnt show up in your red gift box, then it could be that gift was already accepted, remember that in your first post you said you were able to accept 50 gifts in your My Requests.

If that is the case, then you will have to delete them one by one. After deleting them, (50 gifts already accepted) then try to accept 1 or 2 gifts, and see if they go to your gift box.

I hsve just deleted the gifts fromthe page There were some from valentines day sheesh. I hope this will fix the problem If not I will contact you again.. I do not understand why they are not coming to the my request tab on the game?
Old Apr 18 2022, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrat01 View Post
I hsve just deleted the gifts fromthe page There were some from valentines day sheesh. I hope this will fix the problem If not I will contact you again.. I do not understand why they are not coming to the my request tab on the game?
Hi thebrat

The problem with gifts not showing up in your My Requests tab is due data is not transfered from Facebook to Farm Town as the gift processing is done through Facebook.
I had this problem a couple of times, but it fixed itself after a few hours or the following day.

When the problem continues, then sometimes it is better to delete all gifts in Activity. Please remember:
  • Click in the X to delete every gift individually. DO NOT click in any link showing up in the message with yellow background after deleting the gift.
  • Every page only shows up 100 gifts, so if you have more, you have to go to the next page
  • DO NOT accelerate trains in Activity. Do them through your Train Manager or through your My Request tab.
Old Apr 22 2022, 12:14 AM
Account Not Linked

hi cannot send gifts blank screen can send them if other people have sent me gifts but thats all have cleaned everything out to check something was not wrong and everything is up to date thank you
Old Apr 22 2022, 01:53 AM

Default Sending gifts

My user ID is 689706424
I have been trying to send gifts, when I click on the Farmers List I keep getting this error message:

"0" does not resolve to a valid user ID

I have no trouble receiving & accepting my gifts.

TIA,
tuthfairy, user ID is 689706424
Old Apr 22 2022, 02:02 AM
Account Not Linked

My user ID is 100000061310454

I have the same problem
Old Apr 22 2022, 02:11 AM

Default Sending Gifts

I have the same problem.

pvlachos
User ID 100000709594317
Old Apr 22 2022, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle jo View Post
hi cannot send gifts blank screen can send them if other people have sent me gifts but thats all have cleaned everything out to check something was not wrong and everything is up to date thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuthfairy View Post
My user ID is 689706424
I have been trying to send gifts, when I click on the Farmers List I keep getting this error message:

"0" does not resolve to a valid user ID

I have no trouble receiving & accepting my gifts.

TIA,
tuthfairy, user ID is 689706424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula50606 View Post
My user ID is 100000061310454

I have the same problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvlachos View Post
I have the same problem.

pvlachos
User ID 100000709594317
Hi Everyone,

This issue has been sent to the developers, it is affecting both train boosts and gifts. Anything that needs the Facebook farmer lists.

You should be able to send back gifts that are sent to you, but currently you are unable to send a 'new' request.

Please be patient while this is being investigated and resolved. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused to you by this.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support