Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 01 2021, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shell_cher@hotmail.com View Post
Hi,

I can't move till tool moves, on my own farms and trying to do SN farms and they have the EX tools. I get stuck when trying to do w2w fishing. Browser is updated.

Thanks.
i cant get into the market place
Old Feb 01 2021, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol54 View Post
i cant get into the market place
Hi Carol54,

The market is currently unavailable, however, you are able to sell items/harvests by going to your storage and click on the blue button on any product 'Sell At Market' While this does not take you to the market, it does open the selling window allowing you to sell those things if you need to.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Feb 01 2021, 07:16 AM

Default black screen

my chrome is up to date but my screen is black and doesn't load when i hit play
Old Feb 01 2021, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwilli1 View Post
my chrome is up to date but my screen is black and doesn't load when i hit play

Hi rwilli

Please try clearing your browser cache. If that doesnt work for you then follow these instructions:

Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.
Old Feb 01 2021, 08:19 AM

Default stuck

USER ID number ( 1652617841642857 )

white screen

2021-02-01 14:09:55.202 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, http://w22.slashkey.com/facebook/far...g1NyJ9&retry=1
Old Feb 01 2021, 08:56 AM

Langsam bin ich wirklich sehr traurig und frustriend !!!
Ich habe alles gemacht was ich lesen konnte, habe alles befolgt !!!
Und ich komme seit einer woche nicht in mein Spiel rein !!!
Es zeigt mir kurz meine Farm und schwubst graues Bild, was soll das ???
Ich bin total am verzeifeln , verliere meine NaCHBARN dadurch und so weiter.
Gruss Renata

English translation:
I'm getting really sad and frustrating !!! I did everything I could read, followed everything! And I haven't been able to get into my game for a week !!! It briefly shows me my farm and a gray picture, what's that about ??? I am totally desperate, lose my NEIGHBORS and so on. Greetings Renata

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 01 2021 at 09:31 AM.
Old Feb 01 2021, 09:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by conniebissell View Post
USER ID number ( 1652617841642857 )

white screen

2021-02-01 14:09:55.202 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, http://w22.slashkey.com/facebook/far...g1NyJ9&retry=1
Hi connie,
Please try clearing your browser cache. If that doesnt work for you then follow these instructions:

Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 01 2021, 09:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigitte70 View Post
Langsam bin ich wirklich sehr traurig und frustriend !!!
Ich habe alles gemacht was ich lesen konnte, habe alles befolgt !!!
Und ich komme seit einer woche nicht in mein Spiel rein !!!
Es zeigt mir kurz meine Farm und schwubst graues Bild, was soll das ???
Ich bin total am verzeifeln , verliere meine NaCHBARN dadurch und so weiter.
Gruss Renata

English translation:
I'm getting really sad and frustrating !!! I did everything I could read, followed everything! And I haven't been able to get into my game for a week !!! It briefly shows me my farm and a gray picture, what's that about ??? I am totally desperate, lose my NEIGHBORS and so on. Greetings Renata
Hi Renata,

Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 01 2021, 10:13 AM

I repeat myself very often, have followed everything, but also everything I have read here in the forum!
Browser, cookies etc ... updates everything, but it shows me my farm briefly and then again in gray.
Don't know what else I can do!
Lieben Gruß Renata
Old Feb 01 2021, 10:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigitte70 View Post
I repeat myself very often, have followed everything, but also everything I have read here in the forum!
Browser, cookies etc ... updates everything, but it shows me my farm briefly and then again in gray.
Don't know what else I can do!
Lieben Gruß Renata
Hi Bridgette,
I am sorry we do not know what else to tell you to try either.
What is the last Checkpoint you see in the FT console?

What browser and operating system are you using?

If the console is not open you can click on FT Console button to open it. This is information the developers need. If it still will not open watch the "U-" number on the right side of your farms and let us know what the last number you see is.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl