Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 24 2016, 01:25 AM

I have the ships which I love. Its been stuck now 12 hours on the first person. She is on holiday and wont be back til the 10th. Mine will return without any goods. We need to be able to pick who we send them to
Old Dec 24 2016, 01:45 AM

I keep getting a 1 in thew toolbox and when i go there and click on the seaport manager it says there are no ships in port.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Dec 24 2016, 03:04 AM

I do have a query about the ships... I have the required neighbours to run all the ships, but what happens if it goes to a neighbours port who is inactive because of a genuine reason??? will the ship sit there until it is filled by that neighbour?? Also I have just got a message from a neighbour that there ship is at my port and yet nothing is showing up in my seaport manager. I have tried a restart and still nothing... thanks for a wonderful game no complaints from me just a query.. happy holidays!!!!
Old Dec 24 2016, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmecookin View Post
I have the ships which I love. Its been stuck now 12 hours on the first person. She is on holiday and wont be back til the 10th. Mine will return without any goods. We need to be able to pick who we send them to

I am having the same experience... and yes I do agree we should be able to pick who we send to
Old Dec 24 2016, 03:43 AM

I've been stuck at port 2 for over 12 hours, will it move on eventually if she does not load it?
Old Dec 24 2016, 03:54 AM

Susan I could be wrong but I think it stays until its clicked...It will return in 7 days. Mine is stuck on the 1st port and I wont get anything as she is on holiday
Old Dec 24 2016, 04:13 AM

Ship is still stuck at first port 18 hours later. Have about 10 minutes before I can start preparing the 2nd ship. Going to try it just to see if it goes to the same port first. Wondering if it's worth it at this point.
Old Dec 24 2016, 04:42 AM
Account Not Linked

One of my neighbours has their first ship "stuck" at it's first port of call for the last 20.8 hours, but on the other hand, one of my neighbours loaded my ship within 6 minutes of arrival in their port.

Lots of people won't notice the new feature for a while, plus it's a busy time of year for many so think a bit of patience may be required.

From Raul's Post-Release Updates - December 23, 7:30PM
"- We are currently working on improving the way the neighbour ports are selected to built the itinerary for the ship, so it includes neighbours more familiar to you, even when others have visited the game more recently.
- Notice that if you suspect a neighbour in the ship itinerary has not been active recently, you can go to the 'My Neighbours' tab, find that neighbour and confirm the last visit there."
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
Old Dec 24 2016, 05:16 AM

Question Ship Stuck on # 1

My ship is stuck at #1. This neighbour plays very infrequently. We need to be able to select our neighbours. Does that mean I receive no goods when the ship returns?
Old Dec 24 2016, 05:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daphne23 View Post
My ship is stuck at #1. This neighbour plays very infrequently. We need to be able to select our neighbours. Does that mean I receive no goods when the ship returns?
Same here. I think there should be a time limit for a neighbor to send off a neighbors ship.
Closed Thread