Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 14 2014, 09:54 AM

thank you for the update. but we really need 100% increase in petrochemical barrels.
Old Mar 14 2014, 10:06 AM

Thanks Raul!! Lot's of improvements this time around. I really like that having two trains with ten long cars on each, the mayor will go to all farms for us. I have rheumatoid arthritis which when you improve the game to include less clicking is so great. Thank you for being so dedicated, and making FT the best game out there. Thanks again from my wife and I.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4233&farm_ix=0

The wave rolls in and rolls back out. Stand strong.
Old Mar 14 2014, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdont View Post
thank you for the update. but we really need 100% increase in petrochemical barrels.
that would help.... or perhaps more Dan Bonus Levels to help stockpile.

I picked up 26 X bonus Petrol Barrels at 32 each this morning, but will probably use them up in short order when I post farms later today.

Maybe a special train freight car with a big load of Petro only

maybe this and similar posts should be moved to the suggestions... sorry 'bout that
Old Mar 14 2014, 10:21 AM

Location: Little town in the middle of nowhere, swampland, michigan
Send a message via AIM to Valntyn Send a message via MSN to Valntyn Send a message via Yahoo to Valntyn

Has anyone else noticed when harvesting with the harvest all tool it doesn't harvest all, like not all my dairy sheds or chicken coops show the time to the next harvest. When I click on them it says nothing to harvest even if I go to the farm and click the item. Don't know if it harvesting and not showing or not harvesting
Old Mar 14 2014, 10:45 AM

I have a Mac. The Gifts sending is broken for Safari too. Some farmers are able to send gifts while others can't. I have not seen this mentioned any place. Please forgive me if I am duplicating this comment. Also point me to the post and its response, please.

Thank you,
Aceyducey
Old Mar 14 2014, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valntyn View Post
.......... like not all my dairy sheds or chicken coops show the time to the next harvest. When I click on them it says nothing to harvest even if I go to the farm and click the item. Don't know if it harvesting and not showing or not harvesting
mine are like that too. but they are harvesting, but not updating the time.

be interesting to see how they are when they next come to harvest time
Old Mar 14 2014, 11:06 AM

Since the update, in my facility manage, my sheds are not showing correcly. Some are showing they should be harvested, but not ready yet. My semi says its at 45% but I have just filled it up completely. Guess they are all bugs that will be sorted soon. Love the rest of the update.

With the Mayor help though, I have 10 cars over 2 trains, if I buy additional cars will that get me more help? or do I have to buy 10 more cars to get any extra help?
Old Mar 14 2014, 11:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
4. More Mayor Help when working neighbours facilities:

a) If you have 2 or more trains dispatched with 10 freight cars on each train the Mayor will complete all farms for you without you needing to navigate to each farm
b) If you do not meet the requirement in a) then the Mayor will still help you with 25 - 40% of the workable farms only when there are at least 3 workable farms
the update message about what the mayor is doing is confusing but when i did neighbor's facility posts this morning, i was pleasantly surprised that he did some farms for me.

i have no trains and tried doing some regular first, then service; some service first and then regular - didn't have the problem where i was told they were done already.

however, one neighbor has services on 2,4,5 and (due to the slippery nature of the farm chooser) i went to farm 3 instead of 4. when i got to 4, the mayor immediately said he'd do the last farm for me. i suspected that farm 4 hadn't been done but going to 5 and then back to 4 gave me "that's it" messages on both farms.

after rebooting the game, i could do farm 4 ok.
Old Mar 14 2014, 11:17 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Angry Chrome and firefox crash my computer

I am so angry Slashkey seems to be having more problems everytime they "fix" something. I use IE9 and have been doing just fine.
Slashkey has a LOAD of my own money but u can bet they will get no more.
Sharon

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 14 2014, 11:18 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradani View Post
the update message about what the mayor is doing is confusing but when i did neighbor's facility posts this morning, i was pleasantly surprised that he did some farms for me.

i have no trains and tried doing some regular first, then service; some service first and then regular - didn't have the problem where i was told they were done already.

however, one neighbor has services on 2,4,5 and (due to the slippery nature of the farm chooser) i went to farm 3 instead of 4. when i got to 4, the mayor immediately said he'd do the last farm for me. i suspected that farm 4 hadn't been done but going to 5 and then back to 4 gave me "that's it" messages on both farms.

after rebooting the game, i could do farm 4 ok.
why is it u that has to reboot and fix their problems? I'm so mad that p;robably won't play for awhile. Just enough to maintain my farm and they don't close it down as I have heard they do if u stay busy with your farm?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread