Old Sep 22 2011, 03:12 PM

Default issue with forklifts

i have two forklifts....one o each color...neither work...help
Old Sep 22 2011, 04:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfpops View Post
i have two forklifts....one o each color...neither work...help
Put the green one in storage, then refresh your farm. Then look and see if you can buy the purple one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 23 2011, 10:22 AM
Account Not Linked

I still think that Gifted Trees, need to be included on the Your Belts "tool".

If I've just gotten a postable degree, I'd like a place to check so I don't get another postable degree (belt) within the same day.
Old Sep 23 2011, 01:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dweeb View Post
I still think that Gifted Trees, need to be included on the Your Belts "tool".

If I've just gotten a postable degree, I'd like a place to check so I don't get another postable degree (belt) within the same day.
The gift trees are listed in the Belt Tool.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 25 2011, 07:53 AM

Default Purple Fork Lift

Does the purple fork lift 'store all' option also include the wool sheds, coops etc, or is it just for the facilities?
Old Sep 25 2011, 09:20 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

NO.. you have to 'harvest' them. They are not a stored item you can store.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 25 2011, 10:19 AM

Too Bad! Thank you!
Old Sep 26 2011, 09:11 AM

I have both forklifts in storage and neither one works. They don't show up in my manager. I have restarted Farm Town and reloaded Facebook. I have put them on a farm and they don't work on the farm either. Help please.
Old Sep 26 2011, 01:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Lulu View Post
I have both forklifts in storage and neither one works. They don't show up in my manager. I have restarted Farm Town and reloaded Facebook. I have put them on a farm and they don't work on the farm either. Help please.
By both forklifts do you mean the green and purple forklifts or the orange and green ones? Forklift is like the loader, converyor belt etc, and do not show in the extended toolbox. You will not see them at all.
The way the work is through the Facility manager. If you have the green forklift then on each facility listed in the manager will be a Store All button which will store all of the products completed in that individual facility when you click on it. If you have both the green and purple ones, then you will see and be able to use the Store All button at the top of the facility manager. This will store all of the completed production in all of the facilities at once when you click that button.
Old Sep 29 2011, 07:12 AM

Default tools

if we have both boats or chopper or flower harvester.. can we gift he smaller one to someone who doesnt have them or must we keep them so the larger tools works. I wld like to help a friend who doesnt have a boat as i have both