Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 17 2010, 01:14 PM

Why is a hired farmer able to use a powered plow to plow for a farmer when hired? I have not been able to get much plowing done at all when ceratin people are hired at the same time for the same job and they are using powered plows. I don't think that should be allowed. Can you please see to this and change it?
Old Nov 17 2010, 01:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loynee View Post
Why is a hired farmer able to use a powered plow to plow for a farmer when hired? I have not been able to get much plowing done at all when ceratin people are hired at the same time for the same job and they are using powered plows. I don't think that should be allowed. Can you please see to this and change it?
You can use 4x4 machines and other FC tools on the farms. I doubt that will be changed.
Old Nov 17 2010, 01:16 PM

Why am I not able to find my Farm Town gifts when I am ready to bring them to my gift box?
Old Nov 17 2010, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibrarianLee View Post
And incidentally I think I have the very best reasons of all for farms 8 and 9 being released quickly. Ready? the little table showing your farms just looks all wonky with farm 7 hanging out there all by itself. Farms 8 and 9 would make the table look all even and nice for those of us a little on the monkish side
LOL !! I TOTALLY agree ! Being just a tad OCD ... the diamonds look hinky to me also .... I just LOVE the 7th Farm, have already started it for my beach stuff and half for Christmas ... put most of my water there also .... On 8 I could do ALL Christmas, and on 9 I want to do trees and plant, so I can clean up my other Farms ... I would love it if they didn't look so crowded !
Old Nov 17 2010, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loynee View Post
I so agree with this the power tools should only be allowed on own farms. Its just not fair on those that cant afford money to buy the powered tools.......they should be able to buy with coins or Farm cash.
Old Nov 17 2010, 03:58 PM

Thanks Raul
Old Nov 17 2010, 04:36 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
The developers were delayed due to the glitches. They would rather have the game working smoothly than add new stuff. Don't you agree?
Yes I agree with you! The devs are doing an excellent job!! I love this game even though I get into trouble "spending to much time on this and ignoring the better half" lol
Old Nov 17 2010, 05:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Cool QUIT Whinning about everything not being given to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkiesmum View Post
I so agree with this the power tools should only be allowed on own farms. Its just not fair on those that cant afford money to buy the powered tools.......they should be able to buy with coins or Farm cash.
well guess what, those of us that do regularly spend real money on the game, are just fine with it. i only spend $10 a month on the game and that has been enough to buy everthing they offer, someone is paying for you to be able to play for free so quit winning about whats fair.. how about its not fair for you to play for free when i pay? (i actually dont care, i just wanted to turn this repeated argument around so you can see how silly you are to even say it). btw do you smoke, how about a starbucks fix? do you buy games for a playstation? how much does all that cost you? $2.50 a week is what i average playing this game, if you cant afford this and you are able bodied then quit complaining and get a job. (note that last part was for the lazy ones or those who regularly waste money on other thigs and complain that this isnt 100% free)
Old Nov 17 2010, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by etholl View Post
well guess what, those of us that do regularly spend real money on the game, are just fine with it. i only spend $10 a month on the game and that has been enough to buy everthing they offer, someone is paying for you to be able to play for free so quit winning about whats fair.. how about its not fair for you to play for free when i pay? (i actually dont care, i just wanted to turn this repeated argument around so you can see how silly you are to even say it). btw do you smoke, how about a starbucks fix? do you buy games for a playstation? how much does all that cost you? $2.50 a week is what i average playing this game, if you cant afford this and you are able bodied then quit complaining and get a job. (note that last part was for the lazy ones or those who regularly waste money on other thigs and complain that this isnt 100% free)
hehehehehehehehehe
Old Nov 17 2010, 08:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Green screen people post here: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381942
Closed Thread