Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Sep 26 2022, 05:40 PM

Angry Laying .

I can't use my Yellow Green or orange Gloves to layer my fish ponds .doesn't;t matter what glove I use it wont work. i can move ponds but I cannot overlap. tried all 3 gloves .Help please.it use to work but not now.
Old Sep 26 2022, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by townsvillefox View Post
I can't use my Yellow Green or orange Gloves to layer my fish ponds .doesn't;t matter what glove I use it wont work. i can move ponds but I cannot overlap. tried all 3 gloves .Help please.it use to work but not now.
Hi townsvillefox

If you already have other items placed on the farm, then we cant help as that is a trick and nobody is allowed to post that on the forums.
Old Sep 27 2022, 06:53 PM

Default Fertilizer

Is there a way to turn the pop-up off? I really do not need to be told 32 time (number of farms I fertilize) hoe it works and then 3 day later 32 times again.

Thanks
Old Sep 27 2022, 07:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouTom3 View Post
Is there a way to turn the pop-up off? I really do not need to be told 32 time (number of farms I fertilize) hoe it works and then 3 day later 32 times again.

Thanks
Hi LouTom,
I moved your post to the discussion thread about tools. I am sorry but there isn't any way to turn that pop up off.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 29 2022, 03:45 PM

Smile Multi Ponder

There are premium/extent tools to harvest/plow sow. There are multi planters to plant multiple trees and flowers. When a Multi Ponder tool be developed/available? I'm betting it would be very popular.
Old Dec 29 2022, 03:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdcashman View Post
There are premium/extent tools to harvest/plow sow. There are multi planters to plant multiple trees and flowers. When a Multi Ponder tool be developed/available? I'm betting it would be very popular.
Hi Sdcashman,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section and not in the General Feedback.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 01 2023, 01:59 PM

DISGUSTED!!! Once AGAIN those who layer get bigger tools and those of us who play as the game in intended (unlayered) get NOTHING. WHEN will WE get bigger tools?!!! We have been stuck with 22x H/P/S tools since April of 2020 almost THREE years while layerers keep getting bigger and bigger tools which are USELESS to those of us who don't layer!!!!!! I can harvest 484 unlayered plots with our 22x. How many FC must I spend to equal that with EX tools?!!! It looks like the EX tool won't come anywhere close to that now at 11x = 121 plots unlayered, 1/4 of my 22x.
Old Apr 19 2023, 05:58 AM

WHEN the heck are us non-layerers going to get bigger H/P/S tools/combines?

The farms get bigger and bigger and we have the same tools we had THREE YEARS ago!!!

We need 28x tools NOW and are still stuck with 22x tools!!! STOP hiving those who layer larger tools and help us out.
Old Jan 07 2024, 08:01 AM
Account Not Linked

Question Automatic Clicking Devise

I only purchase tools from the FT store therefore no ACD but then they tell me I click to fast and ban me from playing for 6 months. What I would like to know is what the difference is in clicking to fast and your turbo tools clicking all the area they do in 1 click.
Old Jan 07 2024, 11:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by massenoj@yahoo.com View Post
I only purchase tools from the FT store therefore no ACD but then they tell me I click to fast and ban me from playing for 6 months. What I would like to know is what the difference is in clicking to fast and your turbo tools clicking all the area they do in 1 click.
Hi massenoj,
I moved your post to the discussion thread about tools.
The difference is every click you do is an individual command to the server that has to be processed separately taking time for the processor to carry out and send back to you the results. That takes away time from the processor that other players can use to perform their actions in the game so they get delayed in their play. If you were to harvest, plow, or plant using the individual single tools at the rate you apparently are doing it would still warn or ban you.The larger turbo tools send one command and all of the functions are done in one process be the server taking less time than your individual clicks.
You apparently have been warned multiple times about how fast you are clicking as well as being banned for shorter time periods to get all the way up to a 6 month banning and have not heeded the warnings. The only way you can avoid this is to slow down in how fast you plant those individual waters, trees, flowers or any other item on your farms.