Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jan 18 2019, 10:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
Totally UNFAIR that we are punished when someone doesn't move our ship and we have to skip them. YOU choose the people who make up the roster.... and if they don't play or opt out, then WE PAY !!! NOT FAIR< NOT FAIR!!!
Hi Dorissau,
You can choose your own neighbors to work your ships. You can replace up to 10 each time you prepare a ship and reuse the last roster, so technically within 3 ships being dispatched you can replace all 30 of them provide you have enough neighbors to do that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 18 2019, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Totally UNFAIR that we are punished when someone doesn't move our ship and we have to skip them. YOU choose the people who make up the roster.... and if they don't play or opt out, then WE PAY !!! NOT FAIR< NOT FAIR!!!
You can change whose port you send your ships to and rearrange the order.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Jan 18 2019, 02:15 PM

I would like to ban certain neighbors from getting on my ships list. It would help; it would be easier than trying to remember time after time.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Jan 18 2019, 02:54 PM

Quote:
thanks Mary.. I will pass that information along. I think she already forwarded the ship, so probably can't access that account. Just puzzled, I guess.
Me too !! ha
I solved the problem by not shipping out my ships. Too much time is invoived in the process of getting them back to port. I much prefer the trains. You send them on their way and you depend on no one to get them home. You can speed up the process if you choose or not. Ships should be set up like trains.
Old Jan 18 2019, 02:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
I would like to ban certain neighbors from getting on my ships list. It would help; it would be easier than trying to remember time after time.
Hi DeniseDJ,
Try using the Reuse Last Itenirary. That way once you have removed them from your list they won't be on the next one.

If you would like to make a suggestion, please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize those by subject for the developers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 19 2019, 07:52 AM

Being able to replace 10 people is great except when almost everyone you can use to replace the originals are people you know will not forward your ships. My list of replacements never changes.
Old Jan 19 2019, 11:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvagirl1 View Post
Being able to replace 10 people is great except when almost everyone you can use to replace the originals are people you know will not forward your ships. My list of replacements never changes.
Hi wvagirl,
Your list can only include your neighbors, so the only thing you can do is to get neighbors who do the ships. There isn't anything that Farm Town can do to help that.
Old Oct 02 2019, 08:20 AM

Thumbs down Loading Containers on Cargo Ships

The most frustrating thing I experience on FT is when I load containers on Cargo Ships. It is most frustrating to have that pop up keep popping up to let me know that a container has finished loading. Even after I have loaded ALL containers and well after I have dispatched my ship, I continue to get that pop up, regardless of what I am currently doing. There is NO way to stop it. Why can't the developers add a box for us to check, to prevent us from being notified? Is there a way to stop this that I am unaware of? I've tried reloading the game, clearing my cache files, rebooting my computer etc. nothing works. I'm really sick of dealing with this every time I load containers and dispatch a cargo ship.
Thank you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CargoShip.jpg (98.3 KB, 2 views)
Old Oct 02 2019, 08:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherGary View Post
The most frustrating thing I experience on FT is when I load containers on Cargo Ships. It is most frustrating to have that pop up keep popping up to let me know that a container has finished loading. Even after I have loaded ALL containers and well after I have dispatched my ship, I continue to get that pop up, regardless of what I am currently doing. There is NO way to stop it. Why can't the developers add a box for us to check, to prevent us from being notified? Is there a way to stop this that I am unaware of? I've tried reloading the game, clearing my cache files, rebooting my computer etc. nothing works. I'm really sick of dealing with this every time I load containers and dispatch a cargo ship.
Thank you
Hi Gary,
I moved your post to the thread about the Cargo ships.
The only thing I can Suggest is to report this to Support and see if they can find out why it continues to happen for you. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you wish to make a suggestion about this please place it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Old Nov 09 2019, 10:14 AM

Hi, sorry if I'm on the wrong thread. I have been gone for years and I'm now trying to catch up. Can someone please post the link for when ships were first released? I have a couple but have no clue what I'm doing. Don't know about trading or super neighbors. I don't even know what the big black X is for, lol. Catching up a little at a time. Thanks!