Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 11 2010, 03:57 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
Is it possible to have two accounts on one computer by using two different e-mail accounts and names? Not sure I would want to do this, but might in the future.
Yes it is. There are people that have several accounts on the same computer. I'm not talking about people setting up fake accounts but families that have one computer but everyone has their own FB account and they all play FT. Also you have school computers or other public computers that people use to accuse ft with.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old May 11 2010, 05:43 AM

Thanks for putting the ? by the items that can be used for production when you go to the market. That helps out alot.
Old May 11 2010, 05:58 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
Is it possible to have two accounts on one computer by using two different e-mail accounts and names? Not sure I would want to do this, but might in the future.
Of course. No problem there. I do it all the time.

If you want one account's avatar to work on your other account's farm you really need two computers - each computer open to only one account. Using one computer to open both accounts at the same time in separate windows is more difficult. When I do that, I find I have to move quickly because FB opens in any new windows with the account that is already logged on. I have to "log out" in the 2nd window in order to log into the other account (in this case, my sister's account) - but that can log me out of my 1st window (because the FT page recycles every 30 seconds or so) if I don't get back to my own account (on the 1st page) fast enough.

(Hope I explained this right - it does sound confusing, but really is very simple)

It is a delicate balancing dance of speed and movement keeping both accounts going at the same time in two windows on one computer. If you have two computers, there is no problem.
Old May 11 2010, 06:28 AM

I bought and paid for a semi trailer as a gift for a friend, it has NOT arrived in her account? The $22 FC was removed straight away from my account, I would expect that it would have been sent to her in the last half hour?
Old May 11 2010, 06:30 AM
Account Not Linked

There is a solution to having two account open at the same time, I have used it with great success. Simply have one Facebook account open in "Explorer" and open the other account using "Mozilla Firefox" this enables the 2 accounts both to remain open at the same time. I have done this when both are running through Facebook with no problems.
Old May 11 2010, 06:31 AM

Talking Plantain trees

No need for plantain trees, you use bananas for plantains.
Old May 11 2010, 06:40 AM

Level:
XP:
Default facilities

Jeanie NGM's Farm. Thank you for your interest. My Dairy Facility will not make cheese. I cannot click on it. I show that I can produce butter, even the xp points show, but it never reaches my storage. I have tons of milk.
I put the first dairy facility in storage and bought new one. Same thing. No Cheese or butter,. cannot make much in ice cream, pizza, sandwich shops without cheese and butter.

Now yesterday I bought with Farm Cash the chocolate factory.. It produced a few batches and I made Choc. Ice Cream. Was thrilled. When I left the facility it showed 9% done on rest of choc. Went back at 3:00 AM and I have no Choc. No Choc Ice Cream in storage and 2700 coins worth of coco's. So I used all of them and hoped for the best. Now I have no chocolate, No Choc. Ice Cream and No Coco in inventory. I really need some help. There is a horrible problem on my farm and I am so discouraged.

Please someone help me. Doris R.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Hannant View Post
There is a solution to having two account open at the same time, I have used it with great success. Simply have one Facebook account open in "Explorer" and open the other account using "Mozilla Firefox" this enables the 2 accounts both to remain open at the same time. I have done this when both are running through Facebook with no problems.
Clever!! Thanks for the tip. I use Firefox, but can stoop to using Explorer for my other window.

Edited to add: Tried it - didn't work. Plus Explorer was soooooooooo sloooooooooow. Opening double windows in Firefox is both super fast and effective...and easier to work.

Last edited by prettyponies; May 11 2010 at 05:13 PM. Reason: update

Never mind about the truck, it was found straight into the gift box, she only checked the requests page. So sorry, and she was very happy to find it!
My apologies,
Old May 11 2010, 06:41 AM
Account Not Linked

Just wondering when we will be getting a coffee house?
Closed Thread