Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jul 15 2017, 06:53 PM

I love all the tools, wish we could buy them with farm money instead of farm cash. But it wouldn't help in paying the techs who make this game even possible. I try to buy farm cash whenever possible as I know how hard they work to make this game enjoyable for us all.

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Aug 16 2017, 07:40 AM

When will we ever get a new Freestyle Farm Designer that can buy and layer lakes at the same time.Maybe like 24x24.
Old Aug 16 2017, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemanwpb View Post
When will we ever get a new Freestyle Farm Designer that can buy and layer lakes at the same time.Maybe like 24x24.
Hi freemanwpb

I'm sorry but we dont have an answer for you. You have posted your suggestion several times but only the developers know if or when they will take it to the game.
Old Aug 20 2017, 06:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Hello. I've got a new problem. None of my neighbors in the game play anymore, so I was a little stupid and deleted them all exept for one. So now I have lost some of the cups and the plow that plowes 3x3. Can not buy it in the store either. It went much faster with the plow 3x3 than with 1 or 2. Are there any possibilities to get that plow back? Please
Old Aug 20 2017, 11:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linn A View Post
Hello. I've got a new problem. None of my neighbors in the game play anymore, so I was a little stupid and deleted them all exept for one. So now I have lost some of the cups and the plow that plowes 3x3. Can not buy it in the store either. It went much faster with the plow 3x3 than with 1 or 2. Are there any possibilities to get that plow back? Please
Hi Lynn A,
Tools do not take up your storage space so you shouldn't have lost that. Check your Item storage and see if it is still there. Also look in your tool box and see if it isn't greyed out.
The 3x3 solar plow is a coin tool. You should be able to buy that as long as you have enough coins.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 21 2017, 03:39 AM
Account Not Linked

Hello Taz. Yes, it is greyed out in the tool box. I have 366,025,635 in Coins. How much is that?? Why is that tool so expensive?
Old Aug 21 2017, 06:41 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linn A View Post
Hello Taz. Yes, it is greyed out in the tool box. I have 366,025,635 in Coins. How much is that?? Why is that tool so expensive?
Hi Linn A,

Taz is not available at the moment. I'm wondering if the lack of neighbours has caused the issue here as you have a high enough level and enough coins to buy the tool. You're going to need at least 8 neighbours to be able to sell items from your farm and then later on to get farm 3 you will need 30 neighbours.

Try getting some more neighbours, try 8 to start, and see if that gives you access to that tool.

If it does not you are going to need to contact support about this. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 01 2017, 12:02 PM

Once again new tools for those that play outside the "rules" by layering which is not the way developers intend the game to be played. But ZERO for those of us who play the intended way.

We get no new tools WE can use and no new levels or FC despite MANY times the XP as the top level requires. I have 543 million XP and the top level uses only 93 million XP so 450 million of my XP have zero value as of now!

Thanks, for nothing.
Old Oct 01 2017, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Once again new tools for those that play outside the "rules" by layering which is not the way developers intend the game to be played. But ZERO for those of us who play the intended way.

We get no new tools WE can use and no new levels or FC despite MANY times the XP as the top level requires. I have 543 million XP and the top level uses only 93 million XP so 450 million of my XP have zero value as of now!

Thanks, for nothing.
I must have missed something..... I was not aware that the developers still intend for us to not have levels. If they supply me with the opportunity to have special tools to do so much work.... I say thanks to the devs.

I have over one billion pts, but it is the coin I need so I can buy expansions without using any FC. And I need to spend a lot of coin on facilities that will produce more coin to buy facilities to get more coin etc etc etc.

In order to fill those facilities, I am happy to layer crops - one farm can produce 75,000++ at each planting. Yep.... "gotta have" the big tools for all that.
Old Oct 01 2017, 03:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post

Thanks, for nothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I must have missed something..... I was not aware that the developers still intend for us to not have levels. If they supply me with the opportunity to have special tools to do so much work.... I say thanks to the devs.

I have over one billion pts, but it is the coin I need so I can buy expansions without using any FC. And I need to spend a lot of coin on facilities that will produce more coin to buy facilities to get more coin etc etc etc.

In order to fill those facilities, I am happy to layer crops - one farm can produce 75,000++ at each planting. Yep.... "gotta have" the big tools for all that.
Hi John and StoneFace,
I moved your posts to the General Feedback thread for discussions about tools.
John, I agree that not everyone layers, but there are plenty who do and the developers allow that though at your own risk. A few releases back they released tools for both and many complained that it was too much cost for one release, so since then they have added tools for one or the other, but not both the same release.
StoneFace, yes the developers allow the layering, but that doesn't mean that they like it because it canb tend to over load farms and then you start having problems which we have very little we can do to help, so you do so at your own risk.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.