Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Aug 24 2014, 10:30 PM

Super thanks Taz: Thanks so much for the quick response Have a great night
Old Aug 24 2014, 10:42 PM

Default can't chat or send messages

When I try to type a chat or messages nothing happens, it doesn't type anything.
Old Aug 24 2014, 10:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistique View Post
When I try to type a chat or messages nothing happens, it doesn't type anything.
Hello Mistique,

Are you trying it in the browser Safari or when in full screen, cause there has been problems with not being able to chat while using the browser Safari and you can't use the chat system while in full screen.

If you aren't using Safari, what browser are you using?

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Aug 26 2014, 12:57 AM

Default Marketplace In Slow Motion

I just came from the market place and everything is moving in slow motion in there. The avatar movements, conversation, balloons are all in slow motion.
I was on WF3
Old Aug 26 2014, 01:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
I just came from the market place and everything is moving in slow motion in there. The avatar movements, conversation, balloons are all in slow motion.
I was on WF3
Hi Ccheney,
I am on WF3 also and just went to both markets and didn't experience any slowness.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 27 2014, 08:17 AM

cannot get into the market place from Work and hire as the page never loads ad when at the suggestion of the forum go in from sell and trade there is at the most one person there and rarely can this one person help. This has been true since Sunday.
Old Aug 27 2014, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
cannot get into the market place from Work and hire as the page never loads ad when at the suggestion of the forum go in from sell and trade there is at the most one person there and rarely can this one person help. This has been true since Sunday.

Hi rodneycs!

Dont know if this can help you but you can try the memcache link in my signature where it says AQUI to clear your game memory. You'll see a list of unsettings, close that window and the farm if it is open, then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and try again to load the Marketplace. As you say, there's no many farmers in the second Marketplace (Sell and Trade) just because they go there to sell their products and not to get a job.

Hope this could help you, if not, please post here again

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 27 2014, 03:54 PM

Default # of trees, etc needed

Hi guys is there a list of the amount of trees, flowers etc. needed for each facility? I sure hope so I also cannot get my farm to link to forum I have followed all directions and it just isn't taking...help please. thanks for all you do and looking forward to farm 24! mwah!
Old Aug 27 2014, 04:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEN CARVER View Post
Hi guys is there a list of the amount of trees, flowers etc. needed for each facility? I sure hope so I also cannot get my farm to link to forum I have followed all directions and it just isn't taking...help please. thanks for all you do and looking forward to farm 24! mwah!
Hello Len,

You can look in the Social Section there are Data Sheets that has information, I don't know if they are up to date, but you can look.

To post a link to your farm, open your extended toolbox and click on the farm selector manager, then click on copy link, you should see what looks like 2 links together, then just click on the farm that you want to post to the forum, then just come to the forum and paste that into a post.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Aug 28 2014, 12:31 AM

Angry Work problems

I just completed a job but I cant claim my bonus because it says that there are some trees that are still not chopped. But I chopped all the trees at the start of the job and I cannot see any other trees. How can I resolve this?
Closed Thread