Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Apr 17 2011, 02:25 PM

I have not been getting the banner for farm cash if I hire friends. Is it because I have been clicking on the other banner for completing offers for farm cash?
Old Apr 17 2011, 02:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gweicht View Post
I have not been getting the banner for farm cash if I hire friends. Is it because I have been clicking on the other banner for completing offers for farm cash?
No it is a random banner. Also if you have already earned 30 FC this way already then it will no longer show up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 19 2011, 07:33 AM

what about staying online in farmtown about 5-6 hours then farmtown will give us a reward like farmcash ? xD

-MyValentine

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...000218959070=0
Old Apr 19 2011, 04:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Attempted identity theft!

We Cannot make a Credit Card Purchase of Farm Cash through MoneyBookers, Slashkey needs to go back to Social Gold! I REFUSE to use PayPal because PayPal attempted to Defraud my bank account by Quadruple Billing my bank account Twice for a Single Credit Card transaction through Amazon, for which PayPal was Not used, and was Not Authorized!

For Credit Card transactions: MoneyBookers DEMANDS to have transmitted to them ALL of the personal Identification that would enable ANY Identity Thief !! Driver’s license, Social Security Number, EVERYTHING!! We have no way of knowing What Employee might possibly Abuse this Personal information. The point being, NO ONE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO DEMAND THAT DEGREE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OVER THE INTERNET!!

Slashkey needs to IMEDIATELY DROP this company, and to go back to Social Gold.
AND ALOW US TO PURCHASE FARM CASH WITHOUT ENABLING IDENTITY THEFT UPON OUR ACCOUNTS OVER THE INTERNET!

NOW, TELL THEM TO "UNLOCK" OUR ACCOUNTS FOR OUTGOING TRANSACTIONS!! AND TO IMMEDIATELY CEASE AND DESIST FROM THIS ATTEMPTED IDENTITY THEFT!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 29 2011, 04:52 AM

Default yet more farm cash required..........

just thought i'd share whats going on in my little blonde brain.......

yet another upgrade and yet more farm cash needed - this really is turning into a game of the have and have nots!!

theres many people on this forum who love the game and will be posting fawning yarns about how wonderfull the upgrades are and how fantastic the game is however it just makes me think - more hard earned cash to get by....

ive got neighbours who cant buy cash, who have to set up fake accounts to obtain farm cash - they cant buy the super harvesters, plowers etc. do i hire these to do my farms? nope cos it takes ages so i only hire the quick farmers with the tools to do the job as quick as poss - call me wrong for this but with 9 farms it takes a chunk out of my day......

yes i dont have to play, yes i can delete the game - its my choice.

perhaps the answer is to have 3 farm towns-

1 the farm town for the players who love the game and play whatever
2 a farmtown for the players who have the cash to buy whatever
3 a farmtown for the poor farmers who struggle to get by

having read somewhere that numbers of players are dropping is this slashkeys attempt at monetry gain before more people start walking away?

these are just my thoughts - feel free to slate me are even dare to agree!!

andrea
Old Apr 29 2011, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerandrea View Post

yet another upgrade and yet more farm cash needed - this really is turning into a game of the have and have nots!!

theres many people on this forum who love the game and will be posting fawning yarns about how wonderfull the upgrades are and how fantastic the game is however it just makes me think - more hard earned cash to get by....

ive got neighbours who cant buy cash, who have to set up fake accounts to obtain farm cash - they cant buy the super harvesters, plowers etc. do i hire these to do my farms? nope cos it takes ages so i only hire the quick farmers with the tools to do the job as quick as poss - call me wrong for this but with 9 farms it takes a chunk out of my day......

having read somewhere that numbers of players are dropping is this slashkeys attempt at monetry gain before more people start walking away?

andrea
Hi Andrea, I moved your post to the thread for feedback on Farm Cash. Thanks for your feedback.
Old Apr 29 2011, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerandrea View Post

andrea
its personal choice and players need to understand that slashkey is a business not a charity and as they invest money into making new features yes some will require us the players paying for some of the upgrades and premium items.

I dont have any problem buying cash to buy the premium items i appreciate the investment the developers put in to making this a terriffic game

usually it is 50/50 with the new features half farm cash half coins

each player plays to there own means.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Apr 29 2011, 05:10 AM

Default paying cash

we know slashkey is a business not a charity, that is becoming more apparent with every release, trying to put out stuff quick, not fixing the issues we already have....but they make sure to put out things to put your money on.

i do buy with cash on farm town....its beginning to make me wonder is it worth it, cause there is always a glitch or someone blaming what cant or wont be fixed on "our" internet connection(like really how many people are even on dial up any more)and theres always such a huge list of what could be the reason for farm town running so badly, and rarely is it because something is wrong on farm towns end,

i wonder does any of the people giving all this advice actually even play the game?....really amazing there games run so smooth.
Old Apr 29 2011, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendaboo1967 View Post
we know slashkey is a business not a charity, that is becoming more apparent with every release, trying to put out stuff quick, not fixing the issues we already have....but they make sure to put out things to put your money on.

i do buy with cash on farm town....its beginning to make me wonder is it worth it, cause there is always a glitch or someone blaming what cant or wont be fixed on "our" internet connection(like really how many people are even on dial up any more)and theres always such a huge list of what could be the reason for farm town running so badly, and rarely is it because something is wrong on farm towns end,

i wonder does any of the people giving all this advice actually even play the game?....really amazing there games run so smooth.

I play every day have all the fc stuff well most of it

take a look at my farms they run smooth for me

no complaints at my end.

yes its called cash flow if cash flow stops the game stops and the cash flow is needed to fix the occasional bugs and hickups.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Apr 29 2011, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
its personal choice and players need to understand that slashkey is a business not a charity and as they invest money into making new features yes some will require us the players paying for some of the upgrades and premium items.

I dont have any problem buying cash to buy the premium items i appreciate the investment the developers put in to making this a terriffic game

usually it is 50/50 with the new features half farm cash half coins

each player plays to there own means.
cynical me thinks slashkey loves people like you and me yes we buy the farm cash however its the have nots who cant buy the cash where it all falls down.....

perhaps there should be a thread for neighbour requests on this forum called 'add me i have all the tools'!!

or perhaps better would be a market place for the super rich!!!!!!