Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 27 2010, 03:54 AM

I've just been browsing thru this thread. My word aren't there a lot of moaning minnies out there! FarmTown is my addiction - it's worse than crack! I don't play with fish, zoo animals, make war on other mafia bosses, build cities, run a cafe or any other app. I just like to grow things on FarmTown. Nobody MAKES me do it and if, for any reason, I get fed up with it, I will stop playing. What I won't do is moan and complain that everything that isn't to do with my particular interest (I like the flowers!), or that the Developers are ignoring my demands.

IT'S A GAME, PEOPLE, IT'S A GAME! It's supposed to be a dalliance, a decoration if you like, that enhances your life a little bit. Ease up on the Team! They do a fantastic job, with realistic and strangely scaled objects that slot together in a surreal way. Just love it, and stop being so mean!
Old Feb 27 2010, 04:07 AM

One problem, I don't have room on my first farm for the new buildings, just hit level 44 and bought the second farm so I put them there. But there is no way to move animals on the first farm to the second farm and the buildings will not harvest the animals on the first farm. This needs to be addressed, either the buildings harvest animals on both farms or give us a way to move animals and trees to the second farm. Currently they can not be put in storage so they can not be moved that way.
Old Feb 27 2010, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsscheibe View Post
One problem, I don't have room on my first farm for the new buildings, just hit level 44 and bought the second farm so I put them there. But there is no way to move animals on the first farm to the second farm and the buildings will not harvest the animals on the first farm. This needs to be addressed, either the buildings harvest animals on both farms or give us a way to move animals and trees to the second farm. Currently they can not be put in storage so they can not be moved that way.
Trees can be moved. I agree we should be able to move animals
Old Feb 27 2010, 11:42 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version with support for harvesting different animals.

Here is how it works:

Chicken Coop: Allows you to harvest the eggs of the hens and geese and sell the eggs at the marketplace. The Hen is a new animal that your friends can send you as a gift. You can harvest them once every day.

Wool Shed: This is a new building that allows you to harvest the wool of the sheep and llamas and sell the wool at the marketplace. You can harvest them once every 2 days.

Dairy Shed: Allows you to harvest the milk of the cows and goats and sell the milk at the marketplace. You can harvest them once every 3 days.

You just need to click on the animal building and select the harvest option. All the animals on your farm related to that building will be harvested at once. Note that depending on your computer power and other factors, having an exesive amount of animals on your farm can make the game slower.

The Dairy Shed has been moved from level 49 to level 27. A new Stone Cabin has been added on the level 49.

Also, your item storage capacity has been increased. Now you can storage 5 additional items for each neighbour you have.

Thanks

--Raul
I have a milk shed and can't seem to harvest it even though it is ready, any suggestions?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 27 2010, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcbarber View Post
I have a milk shed and can't seem to harvest it even though it is ready, any suggestions?
try reading this thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=305114

fpr problems with harvesting animals

If you make one person smile then that person makes one person smile soon the world will be smiling

ive posted because of my obsessive compulsive posting disorder or OCPD

The blacksmiths arms
Old Feb 27 2010, 12:28 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcbarber View Post
You don't harvest the dairy shed, you harvest cows and goats. You have to have cows and goats on the same farm as the dairy shed. If you do have those animals and shed says it's ready, just click on the shed to harvest.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 27 2010, 12:48 PM

Thanks for the additional storage space...it's great! And it will be nice to be able to 'use' the chickens, etc.

Good job, folks!
Old Feb 27 2010, 02:19 PM

Hi! I love the Farm Town game, thanks for working so hard to let us play the game.
I have a question please. Can we now place the animals in the sheds like the chickens in the coop and sheep in the wool shed? if so how do we do that?
thanks for your help
Jody Good
Old Feb 27 2010, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jody Good View Post
Hi! I love the Farm Town game, thanks for working so hard to let us play the game.
I have a question please. Can we now place the animals in the sheds like the chickens in the coop and sheep in the wool shed? if so how do we do that?
thanks for your help
Jody Good
No, the animals don't go inside the buildings. They can be anywhere on your farm, but you can still harvest them by clicking on the appropriate shed once it reaches 100%.
Old Feb 27 2010, 04:05 PM

Thank you Molly, I appreciate your help.
Jody
Closed Thread