Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Mar 27 2017, 08:45 PM

Arrow leveling up

Since the last update, it's taking twice as long to level up. Was told a change was made to make it slower. I know this game is "cash cow" after spending unlimited amount for FC. Now I find that a change has been made to slow down leveling up. How is that fair? I worked 31 layered farms today plus two more farms including mine. I started today with a third done on my game but didn't level up after all the work. I have also worked one neighbors request and still not leveled. If there's no integrity in the game, I want no more of it.
There's no consideration for the player.
Old Mar 29 2017, 03:53 AM

Hi there makytaja, I am sorry you feel the need to level up so quickly. I have played from the very early days of FT....also long periods of not playing, because I level up to the max each time there are new levels in FT. If you want to level up quickly, help your neighbours, as often as you can with their Facilities. I rarely harvest outside farms these days due to time that I don't have to spare. If it wasn't for the dollars players spent on this game, we would not have FT.
I am one of those that would like to have more levels to work towards...your might be surprised how quickly you can level up when helping your neighbours.
Flower Power
Oakden
Enchanted Island
Farm 7
Farm 8 and more!
Level 925 Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Jul 05 2017, 05:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Just over the last recent updates XP gained has been cut by around two thirds of what is was a month ago.

I was getting three levels per harvest/replant over my 20 farms, and even at 24 farms now I make one level per harvest/replant.

Moving the goal post after a decade is a disgrace.
Old Jul 05 2017, 10:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT1 View Post
Just over the last recent updates XP gained has been cut by around two thirds of what is was a month ago.

I was getting three levels per harvest/replant over my 20 farms, and even at 24 farms now I make one level per harvest/replant.

Moving the goal post after a decade is a disgrace.
Hi GT1,
The XP gained when you work has nbot been reduced. Instead the newer levels from 801 up to 850 require more XP to gain each level. You can find the levels and the amount of XP needed for each in the Game Guide chapter 25:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487994
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 05 2017, 08:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for clarification.

It is still the same thing(A game nerf), except 5 times as bad instead of 3.
Old Jun 05 2018, 09:43 PM

I would like to make a small complaint. I am now level 889 and am finding the game becoming hard work instead of fun. I have been playing for years starting when the game was quite small. I now find I have to gain over 600,000 XP to reach the next level which involves masses of serious planting. I feel I will never catch up.
Old Jun 06 2018, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindylou30 View Post
I would like to make a small complaint. I am now level 889 and am finding the game becoming hard work instead of fun. I have been playing for years starting when the game was quite small. I now find I have to gain over 600,000 XP to reach the next level which involves masses of serious planting. I feel I will never catch up.
buy a lotta facilities. I mean a lot! I have 2300 production facilities and 1200 service facilities. I load them once a week. I get about 2.1million xp on the production load and about 800,000xp on the service.
Old Jun 07 2018, 10:23 AM
Extraordinary Farmer ( Level 27 )

Farmer Since: Sep 27 2017
Level:
Trophies: 4
XP:

keep with it mate i also have this problem but once you get to level 900 you will find it easier to level up... i am on level 907

Visit Masie Farm 1 (KBH)

DB:W200, MPS:F36
Old Sep 18 2018, 12:48 AM

Default Experience points

I am now at level 903 and have been unhappy for some time at having to earn millions of points to move up a level and now all of a sudden I only have to earn 173,000...I am pleased BUT will this last?
Old Sep 18 2018, 05:42 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindylou30 View Post
I am now at level 903 and have been unhappy for some time at having to earn millions of points to move up a level and now all of a sudden I only have to earn 173,000...I am pleased BUT will this last?
Hi

You can see how many XP are needed to reach each level in the Game Guide Chapter 25 >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487994