Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jul 16 2016, 11:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Kai,
Was she doing the trees and flowers 1 or 2 at a time or larger groups?
Hi Taz.

I'm really not sure, as my trees are not in tight groups, but as i saw it she did them 1 or 2 at a time.
Old Jul 16 2016, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kai* View Post
Hi Taz.

I'm really not sure, as my trees are not in tight groups, but as i saw it she did them 1 or 2 at a time.
H Kai

We have been checking into this and are sending an email to the developers about this problem. Thank you for your report
Old Jul 24 2016, 08:55 PM

Default superneighbors and fuel

I just became a superneighbor for one of my neighbors who's farm is loaded with everything and the farms are 9xs I went thru 39million cans of fuel in one month just doing those farms. For awhile back I was only working on the quests so hadn't paid attention about the fuel situation thought no problem i'll just get another 25 to 30 million that should be stored at the fuel storage pump and to my surprise when I ran out and when to refuel I had only gotten 9million cans of fuel.Now I'm forced to use that fuel on the neighbor's farms as well as my own . Sure once I run out I can use her for her farms but I'm out of luck for my farms because there's no way I can get my facilities to work fast enough to get a decent amount of fuel.I feel being a superneighbor and being forced to use our own fuel for those neighbors is punnishment. We do all the work and get less than what even those that are hired from the market.Superneighors should have some perks over the standard hires otherwise what's the use of even being a superneighbor? One perk I feel is extremely important is the ability to use the neighbor's fuel not when the superneighbor's has run out but right from the beginning, then at least we have the fuel for our own farms. I don't expect anything positive this complaint will achieve but this is my view and my frustration in how this superneighbor thing is working out.
Old Jul 24 2016, 09:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by adinar View Post
I just became a superneighbor for one of my neighbors who's farm is loaded with everything and the farms are 9xs I went thru 39million cans of fuel in one month just doing those farms. For awhile back I was only working on the quests so hadn't paid attention about the fuel situation thought no problem i'll just get another 25 to 30 million that should be stored at the fuel storage pump and to my surprise when I ran out and when to refuel I had only gotten 9million cans of fuel.Now I'm forced to use that fuel on the neighbor's farms as well as my own . Sure once I run out I can use her for her farms but I'm out of luck for my farms because there's no way I can get my facilities to work fast enough to get a decent amount of fuel.I feel being a superneighbor and being forced to use our own fuel for those neighbors is punnishment. We do all the work and get less than what even those that are hired from the market.Superneighors should have some perks over the standard hires otherwise what's the use of even being a superneighbor? One perk I feel is extremely important is the ability to use the neighbor's fuel not when the superneighbor's has run out but right from the beginning, then at least we have the fuel for our own farms. I don't expect anything positive this complaint will achieve but this is my view and my frustration in how this superneighbor thing is working out.
Hi Adinar,
Just to point out a couple things. The reason for releasing the Super Neighbor ability was to be able to help your neighbors when they were not able to work their farms because of vacation or real life interfering. It was not for someone to do your farms for you all the time.
The use of the employer's fuel was added to help those who had a small amount or no fuel who were lower levels to allow them to use the employer's larger tools and not have to harvest crops one by one because they only had small tools and no fuel. It was not designed or planned to allow you to use the employer's fuel just because you are working on their farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 31 2016, 01:18 AM

i have family who don't do jobs in market due to greedy people taking all the work so they only work on my farms to get coins and XP which isn't much i think neighbours should get bonus box as well to help them level up and get coins as not everyone goes to the market for jobs
Old Aug 31 2016, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieRoo View Post
i have family who don't do jobs in market due to greedy people taking all the work so they only work on my farms to get coins and XP which isn't much i think neighbours should get bonus box as well to help them level up and get coins as not everyone goes to the market for jobs

Hi RichieRoo

Please post your idea in our Suggestion Section to let the developers read it.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your suggestion.

This is the link to that section

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Dec 28 2016, 03:08 AM

Default not understanding the hiring process

so I have hired this person twice now

when I hire a person I let them use my fuel and tools before they get to use my fuel they use their fuel until it runs out.

the first time I hired them they message me a while later saying thank you but you are using my fuel..I explain that when a person hires you you use your fuel first then when you run out you use the person who hires you.

fast forward 3 days later I happen to hire the same person (dont really take much notice of names) they message me you are using my fuel so reply back explaining when someone hires you and they let you use your fuel you use yours first then when you run out of your own fuel you use the person who has hired you.

hopefully they get it now
Old Jan 12 2017, 05:28 AM

This is a basic question but I don't remember the answer (and am too lazy to look for it at the moment ):

When we're hired to work for neighbors, I know we don't get the coin bonuses. What's the rationale for that? Also, am I right that we DO still get a percentage of anything we harvest? When we don't get any feedback about what we got, it makes it LOOK like we didn't get anything except XPs (which I don't need). Maybe we get coins as we work? I actually haven't noticed. I just know the little treasure chest thingy isn't there so it gives me the sense that there's no feedback.

Also, does it matter if it's a regular neighbor or a super neighbor? Do we get more or less for working one or the other?

I may turn this into a suggestion once I understand for sure what's going on.

Thanks.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 12 2017, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
This is a basic question but I don't remember the answer (and am too lazy to look for it at the moment ):

When we're hired to work for neighbors, I know we don't get the coin bonuses. What's the rationale for that? Also, am I right that we DO still get a percentage of anything we harvest? When we don't get any feedback about what we got, it makes it LOOK like we didn't get anything except XPs (which I don't need). Maybe we get coins as we work? I actually haven't noticed. I just know the little treasure chest thingy isn't there so it gives me the sense that there's no feedback.

Also, does it matter if it's a regular neighbor or a super neighbor? Do we get more or less for working one or the other?

I may turn this into a suggestion once I understand for sure what's going on.

Thanks.
Hi Susan

The bonus chest was released to give an incentive to people hired in marketplace.

You have full information about hiring in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222
Old Jun 28 2017, 09:49 AM
Account Not Linked

I am having an issue with someone harvesting and plowing my farms WITHOUT BEING HIRED!!! Does anyone here know how to stop that? They are going right up under people I DO HIRE and harvesting and plowing. It is pissing me off!!!