Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 02 2015, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robynrae_1 View Post
Not sure what is going on but my avatar is very large and doesn't have a head. When I enter another farm to work their avatar also is large with no head. When I go to the market it is about 1/2 and 1/2 some normal some not.

Hi robynrae

Try exit the game and then load it again. If that doesnt help please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and check if your avatar is normal again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Aug 02 2015, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I was getting that but it just worked OK - can only irrigate one farm at a time but Im happy with that.
No sorry it not right - my super neighbour used the green sprinkler (they have the green I have the purple) and it showed as if it had irrigated the crops but it didnt work - when I went to the farm it didnt show as being irrigated and I was able to do it. Iknow the Devs are working on this just giving more info in case it helps

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Aug 02 2015, 02:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Cindy,
This is because it is on one of your farms and not in your storage. To be available on all farms it must be in storage. To find where it is, turn off all but tools in your preferences and then search your farms to find it.
Oh gosh. I feel really stupid because I knew that. lol! Thank you very much!
Old Aug 02 2015, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Mirwin,
The developers are still working on the irrigation problem. Please be patient and they will get it fixed.
Thanks Taz
Old Aug 02 2015, 04:52 PM

[quote=knolan;5984986]I would like to know if the number of items allowed in storage per neighbor can be increased from 15 to 50. Is there someway to enlarge our storage, if it's not possible to add more items to our storage, maybe a new storage box can be created so we can add additional items (box holding 100, or 200 items). I need more space because, when I redesign my farms, I sometimes have to add trees, or flwrs or items to the storage, move things around & then re-add the stored trees & items back to the farms.

I took one of the newest smaller farms I bought but don't have the coins to expand it. I'm using it as a storage bin. I take all Christmas, Seasonal, Halloween, stuff I'm not using and put it there. If you have a green hand you can get a lot on a little farm.
Old Aug 02 2015, 09:39 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

wondering why some people are bothering to play ft now, they seem to want Super Neighbors to do all the work for them... just commenting..lol

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 02 2015, 10:20 PM

tks for the reply Taz D very disappointing but an answer just the same...
Old Aug 02 2015, 11:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Can Not Use Touch Screen

Ever since the new update, I cannot use the touchscreen on my computer. If I try I either get a message saying the screen cannot be loaded or it takes me back to my primary farm--even if I am working on someone else's farm. If I use the mouse touchpad I am OK, but it is hard to remember to do that as I am used to using the touchscreen and it is much quicker. I have cleared my mem cache and it does not help with this. I also switched to Windows 10 at the same time, but do not have any problems with any other program--only FT.
Old Aug 03 2015, 12:02 AM

I'm having some difficulty, adding animals to their sheds; this hasn't been a problem, before....at first, part of me was thinking it was my mouse, losing power. But then I refreshed the page, and only one llama was allowed into one of my wool sheds; I can't seem to move them all...a computer issue, maybe? What do you all think I should do?
Old Aug 03 2015, 12:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by david1323 View Post
Ever since the new update, I cannot use the touchscreen on my computer. If I try I either get a message saying the screen cannot be loaded or it takes me back to my primary farm--even if I am working on someone else's farm. If I use the mouse touchpad I am OK, but it is hard to remember to do that as I am used to using the touchscreen and it is much quicker. I have cleared my mem cache and it does not help with this. I also switched to Windows 10 at the same time, but do not have any problems with any other program--only FT.
Hi David,
Touchscreen use would not be a game function. That is within your computer and not controlled by the game in any way. As you have said it works with the mouse touchpad. Clearing the memcache or anything associated with the game itself would not solve that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread