Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 08 2017, 05:27 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

thank you!! just bought all the extended 5x5 tools and they are BRILLIANT!!
Old Mar 08 2017, 05:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
I cleared the memcache and tried to work the facilities again but still got the error. I had one repost with an older facility and it worked. Maybe they were posted with the new facilities and there's still a problem?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
I'm getting that XLINK error, too. It happened a while ago - I was in the middle of working a friend's client facilities when it happened. I've cleared FT memcache, I've cleared my browser, too - Google Chrome. I closed the browser, reopened but still get the XLINK error.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch85 View Post
I just bought the new tools and have already used them. They worked great, but I can't work anyone's facilities. I get the XLINK error. I did clear memcache and it didn't help.

WF4 using Google Chrome
I just sent an email to the developers for them to look at this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 08 2017, 05:31 PM

Default Error Saving Data. Errror

I am having same trouble Server W4 using Windows 7 and Chrome browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I just sent an email to the developers for them to look at this.
Old Mar 08 2017, 05:38 PM
Senior Moderator

For those having the XLink error, please let us know what facility was used for the post you get the error on. Also whether you have bought the new tools or not.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 08 2017, 05:40 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

i bought the new tools, love em, sure is a lot faster on the layered farms, lots lots faster
Old Mar 08 2017, 05:44 PM

Thank you so much for all you do....I love this game, have been playing since day one; back in the day when we had to click on each plot to harvest then click again to plow, etc. Way before any tools. lol You guys are the BEST! Thank you for all you do for us FT farmers.
Old Mar 08 2017, 06:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time1ess View Post
I am so angry! I just spent over 300FC to FINALLY upgrade my tools a couple sizes and I could have just waited a week to get these new ones for LESS!?!????? GRRRRR Why does everything have to be so dang expensive??? I mean geez -- I'm still trying to buy other things, too...plus trying to earn enough coin to upgrade my farms!!! Sometimes I feel like it's almost impossible and it's very disheartening especially after I was JUST feeling like I was finally making a little bit of progress. Y'all might have bottomless pocketbooks, but I don't!!

ANNNNDDDD those new tools are only 5x5 now...but you just wait...we will be upgrading them to 6x6, then 8x8, etc. etc. etc. GRRRRRRR

Sandra
Hi Sandra,
You can not buy these new tools unless you have all the previous levels of tools. Even though these are listed as 5x5, they will do all the crops within that 5x5 square area up to 400 if the crops are overlapped.
Old Mar 08 2017, 06:01 PM

i tried to work a sawmill. yes i bought the new tools
Old Mar 08 2017, 06:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindRiver View Post
i tried to work a sawmill. yes i bought the new tools
Hi WindRiver,
The developers have found the problem and will be releasing a fix in a little bit.
Old Mar 08 2017, 06:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sandra,
You can not buy these new tools unless you have all the previous levels of tools. Even though these are listed as 5x5, they will do all the crops within that 5x5 square area up to 400 if the crops are overlapped.
I will never get there.

(I deleted my original post.)

Last edited by Time1ess; Mar 08 2017 at 06:07 PM. Reason: added that I deleted my original post.
Closed Thread