Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 08 2017, 07:40 PM

Thank you. Glad you fixed the facilities. Sure had a problem working the new ones for my neighbors. Thanks again.
Old Mar 08 2017, 07:51 PM

Thanks you so much for this update

I have noticed after working my neighbours facilities that I can't help with Clients on WF36. I can work their other Facilities. I get XLINK Error Saving data green to retry an red to reload. I have done all the usual clean up on my browsers, which did not fix the problem.
ps.....these are not new Clients that I am trying to work.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Mar 08 2017, 07:51 PM

Default crops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Thanks Raul!
i don't have a problem but a suggestion is more like it. I've noticed that we don't have black or white pepper in our crops. I would say most households have this so could it not become a future crop. ty in advance and keep up the fantastic work
Old Mar 08 2017, 07:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil farmer View Post
i don't have a problem but a suggestion is more like it. I've noticed that we don't have black or white pepper in our crops. I would say most households have this so could it not become a future crop. ty in advance and keep up the fantastic work
Hi lil farmer,
Please post your suggestion in the Suggestions section where the developers can see them all together. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 08 2017, 07:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Borgies View Post
Thanks you so much for this update

I have noticed after working my neighbours facilities that I can't help with Clients on WF36. I can work their other Facilities. I get XLINK Error Saving data green to retry an red to reload. I have done all the usual clean up on my browsers, which did not fix the problem.
ps.....these are not new Clients that I am trying to work.
Hi Mrs Borgies,
It was not just new facilities that were effected. If the posts you are trying to work were posted prior to the release of this fix, then they still will not work. Only new posts done after the fix release will work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 08 2017, 08:10 PM

Thank you so much - Thanks for all your hard work.

Treat people with kindness - You never know if your act of kindness is all they needed to change their life around.
Allot of people are hurting Hurting People...Hurt People !
So share your love, kindness, smiles , Say Hello, Hold Doors, Say thank You, Say Please, Say May I, Say You are Welcome....Say You matter !
Do Everything With a Smile
Old Mar 08 2017, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
The new EX tools are the best thing launched in this game for years. I bought all 4 new tools and did H/P/S on a super neighbor's farm in half the time it usually takes. You don't have to have any "special" pattern, you don't have to do figure 8 on the 9x9 layered farms, you can actually just go in any direction (up, down, and sideways). I can't wait for 6x, 8x, 10x , etc............
I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These tools are AWESOME!!! Things are zippy fast now even with just the 5x5. I'm really wanting to fast forward here BIG time! Thank you so much!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Mar 08 2017, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Hi Mrs Borgies,
It was not just new facilities that were effected. If the posts you are trying to work were posted prior to the release of this fix, then they still will not work. Only new posts done after the fix release will work.
Thanks.....all good then!

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Mar 08 2017, 08:34 PM

RE: Hi Mrs Borgies,

Still not working for me - somebody posted just a few minutes ago and I still get the Xlink/reload error...

Last edited by Angel7; Mar 08 2017 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Fixed the quote
Old Mar 08 2017, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Hi Mrs Borgies,
I had my neighbor repost her facilities and I am still getting same error, I have able to work other neighbors post though.