Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 02 2022, 05:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo terry View Post
When I go to the marketplace I try to hire one farmer to work on my farms - I do not like to be part of a group working on farms so I do not hire that way - sometimes the farmer I offer does not respond and their color turns yellow and I offer to somebody else - they accept and we leave - then I get the box that says the first farmer has accepted my offer and shows up to work - there needs to be a way to cancel that acceptance without me having to be rude and chase them away
Hi turbo terry,

Does the yellow status and then they accept the hire happen all the time?

Any changes you would like to suggest for the game need to be posted in the relevant thread in the Suggestions area where the devs will look for those please. Here's the link to that area, find thread with a title that is related to your idea, then post in that thread: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 03 2022, 01:54 PM

years ago I set up a FT list so when I added a new farmer to FB I put them on my FT list , how can I access that list , I don't want all my FT post showing on my FB page , I prefer to keep quiet as to when I am playing . people say they go to my farm to work but not allowed to ?
Old Feb 03 2022, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Ann View Post
years ago I set up a FT list so when I added a new farmer to FB I put them on my FT list , how can I access that list , I don't want all my FT post showing on my FB page , I prefer to keep quiet as to when I am playing . people say they go to my farm to work but not allowed to ?
Hi Lee Ann

Do you remember which name you gave to that list?

You can click in Friends option on the left side of your Facebook home page and then click in Lists from the menu. Try to find the one you set for Farm Town.

Then when you get the pop up to post to facebook, look at it. Near the bottom, you need a check mark to the left of News Feed. The audience selector is to the far right of News Feed. It is set to Public in this image. Click it to change it to the list name you have.

About people saying they cant work your facilities, it could be they are new friends or if you or they have more than 1 account and you are not friends with both of them, then that could happen.

Due to a change made by Facebook if someone is managing 2 accounts at the same time or using the Switch account in Facebook, then when friends try to work facilities they are not allowed as the factories showing up are from the account they are not friends with.

To fix this, it is better to do all work for one account, then close it and restart and then do all work for the other account.
If this doesnt fix the problem, then you have to use a different browser for each account.

Last edited by marymarcel; Feb 03 2022 at 02:22 PM.
Old Feb 21 2022, 01:42 PM

Hi, I hire workers each morning and let them harvest my crops. This morning when I opened up farmtown I noticed that all my farm work was done including harvesting, fishing, chopping, etc. I did not want this done and did not hire anyone to do so. Who could have gotten into my farms and done this without being hired?
Is there a way of you checking on this?
Thank you!
Erica Leino
Old Feb 21 2022, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericanl51 View Post
Hi, I hire workers each morning and let them harvest my crops. This morning when I opened up farmtown I noticed that all my farm work was done including harvesting, fishing, chopping, etc. I did not want this done and did not hire anyone to do so. Who could have gotten into my farms and done this without being hired?
Is there a way of you checking on this?
Thank you!
Erica Leino
Hi Erica

I moved your post to the Hiring Thread.

I had a look at your data and you have 2 superneighbors.

You could ask them if they were working your farms.
Old Mar 01 2022, 03:25 PM

Default 1593925743

When I hire people in the market they arent getting paid the bonus.
Old Mar 01 2022, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry01 View Post
When I hire people in the market they arent getting paid the bonus.
Hi Garry01

I moved your post to the Hiring thread.

They have to be strangers to be able to get the bonus chest.

If they are friends, neighbors or even they are buddies, then they will not get the bonus no matter if you hire them at market.
Old Mar 15 2022, 03:43 PM

Unhappy

I sent a hire request to someone. Waited for the yellow - I hired someone else and then the first one accepted so I hired two. I only want to hire one person to do the work. How can I avoid this in the future?

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Mar 15 2022, 03:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
I sent a hire request to someone. Waited for the yellow - I hired someone else and then the first one accepted so I hired two. I only want to hire one person to do the work. How can I avoid this in the future?
Hi DeniseDJ,
I always wait another 30 seconds after it turns yellow if I don't get the message they turned it down.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 20 2022, 08:01 AM

Default problem with the money of the work

why am not getting the money from working with the farmer is bieng more then 5 months that never happen before with the other people pls fix this as soon as possible u said everything is back to normal but this problem hasent bieng fix thank

Tags
bonus chest, hiring, hiring all farms, hiring issues, no bonus chest, no job bonus, show work info